All the people who have played dark souls

Yeah i'm pretty sure these are bone wheels xD

Images source at starting at 7:14 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcVVRWF9Rkw
Magic: The Gathering - the only context where "This flavor sounds green" would even remotely make sense.
Last bumped on Feb 22, 2017, 10:31:40 AM
They are also in Berserk.
U MAD?
Yeah I figured they were since Dark Souls is heavily based on Berserk, I still need to watch/read Berserk, but I just remember Bone Wheels Destroying me the first time I saw them in Dark Souls and getting stun locked like a newb
Magic: The Gathering - the only context where "This flavor sounds green" would even remotely make sense.
GGG is paying homage to another great APRG. I am glad to see PoE adding more diverse mobs to the game to spice up the gameplay experience.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

It isn't always about who did it first, but who implemented it best.
Also the small Korui totem are very like Princess Mononoke's spirits from the forest. They even does that same head shake. Even saw Roxy wearing a Miyazaki shirt once during an interview.

they also added in those big cages full of zombie things too. forget what video i saw that in, but ya, couple new mobs modeled after dark souls stuff.

nothing negative about it.
Nope not meaning anything negative just harsh stun lock flash backs
xD
"
xMustard wrote:
they also added in those big cages full of zombie things too. forget what video i saw that in, but ya, couple new mobs modeled after dark souls stuff.

nothing negative about it.

reminded me of the skeleton pillars towards the necro boss in dark souls.

You dont always need to reinvent the wheel, you just need to refine it and adapt it to what you own.
Good times in dark souls series i have over 8k hours into those series

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info