When using portal or ressurrect after death it logs me out after waiting some time

hi. When using portal or ressurrect after death it logs me out after waiting some time and this happened like 5-6 times already just didnt happen before on an important time. i was n a high tier map with a prophecy and found zana while doing her map i died and tried to ressurrect but it logged me out and all of my maps are gone. corrupted t12 map with zana quest and prophecy.

Before this same happened wafter i kill a boss on map come back to pick up some items to vendor tried to go my hideout via portal and same crash happened again. that time wasnt important but all items i picked up also removed that time. Now i am fearing clicking on portals or die. please fix this it becomes a frustation and removes all my joy. i just dont want to play after this happened. just imagine you got a good item drop you picked up used portal to stash it and boom, entering hideout text and you cant enter. all mobs can attack you but you have to wait for crash and your item may get erased. and even you understand the crash you cant do anything i tried to logout last time still same happened my portals are gone etc. please fix this, this is important.
Last bumped on Feb 21, 2017, 4:03:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info