Give us lvl 1 gem rewards

Its so annoying seeing the only gems i can get are lvld ones. Makes no sense. I want to take them for my other chars and theyre low lvl usually. Lvld gems dont do anything other than become vendor food.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
+1

Please set all gems on vendors and NPC rewards to lv 1. It's very annoying to be unable to buy a lv 1 gem such as CWDT.

Selling leveled gems is not helpful in any way. They don't have enough xp on them even at the highest levels to be worth a damn. For example, my lv 95 char can buy a lv 11 gem in Highgate, but I can just level a lv 1 gem to lv 11 in the Dried Lake in 10 min. Searching for a lv 1 gem and a non-AFK seller can take a lot more than that.
At a vendor: lvl x gem with y quality + 1 orb of regret = lvl 1 gem with y quality. You're welcome.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
"
zSavage wrote:
At a vendor: lvl x gem with y quality + 1 orb of regret = lvl 1 gem with y quality. You're welcome.

This of course also works without quality as well (0 quality gem of any level+orb of regret vendored, and you get a level 1 gem)
U MAD?
The only thing I wish is that gems sold in normal difficulty would always be level 1.

I dont' care about any of the other difficulties, but if I am going to normal to buy a gem, I want a really low level one...not a 4 or 7 or whatever.

I hate that. If every gem in normal was sold as a level 1 it would make so much more sense then these arbitrary levels attributed to each gem.
"
zSavage wrote:

Also: gem + orb of scouring = same gem - 1 gem level.
"
The only thing I wish is that gems sold in normal difficulty would always be level 1.

I dont' care about any of the other difficulties, but if I am going to normal to buy a gem, I want a really low level one...not a 4 or 7 or whatever.

I hate that. If every gem in normal was sold as a level 1 it would make so much more sense then these arbitrary levels attributed to each gem.

Except it doesn't really fit, they need to then determine whats best, allowing people to swap out gems when leveling without much of a penalty (aka now you can go in normal on your characters and if the spell you picked you don't like, you aren't harshly punished by having to start over with another level 1 spell.

Can't have the best of both worlds, so you just need to pay the price to regret down the gem level so you can use your cwdt setups or whatever else you think you need a level 1 gem for.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
zSavage wrote:

Right. So let's just skip the part where you waste a Regret on it and have the vendors sell lv 1 gems.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
zSavage wrote:

Right. So let's just skip the part where you waste a Regret on it and have the vendors sell lv 1 gems.

Except when you want a leveled gem so you can switch from a shitty spell to a better one.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
zSavage wrote:

Who uses regrets? Outside of standard I haven't used one for its intended purpose for more than a year. You get more than enough respec points from the in game quests to make a few reasonable changes to your tree.

This recipe is the way I spend regrets it any in temp leagues.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info