Void Manipulation,Poison and Zombie

Hey Exiles

Assume I have a setup:
Summon Zombie + Minion Damage + Poison + ... (zombies have no sources of chaos damage outside)
I wonder if I'd put Void Manipulation as 4th link would that increase damage of inflicted poison?
Last bumped on Mar 8, 2017, 2:05:48 PM
of course but would it really be effective compared to other supports possibilities?
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
it is a good contender for a 7th link but that is about it.

and even then is kind of shackles you to using spirit offering
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/United_in_Dream
There is your poison.
And Envy aura which adds 70 chaos damage to attacks
Yes it does increase their poison damage, and if you're using Spirit Offering or chaos flasks with the summoner belt it will also double dip on the chaos part.
But if you're not using those then a simple Melee Phys will increase your poison damage more, through increasing the initial physical damage.

envy aura would be super weak with high lvl zombies' slow big hits. compared to things like Hatred or Haste
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Unholy Might is another way to make Void Manipulation more worthwhile.
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
i assume you are referring to sin's rebirth which is a stupidly expensive flask
Yeah that flask is crazy expensive..

But there's also Vis Mortis and Broken Faith (which is getting a pretty delicious buff in 2.6) + Necro Aegis.
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
Thanks mates for answers.

Indeed,in fact my,or rather a friend's zombies are used in conjunction with Spirit Offering and Haste aura,empowered by Commander of Darkness and Leadership and Sovereignty.2 auras total influencing zoo.There is also Vulnerability liked to Blasphemy.

The main reason I've asked my question is because I wanted to strengthen Chaos Golem as well,and I though it deals only chaos damage.Poe Wiki says it deals phys,phys+chaos and chaos degen aura damage,so there is no point in replacing Melee Phys Damage by Void Manipulation.

The current setup is as follows:
Summon Zombie + Summon Chaos Golem + Minion Damage + Melee Physical Damage + Poison + Minion Life(maybe this one will be replaced with Void Manipulation)
but assuming all above circumstances if there is some more efficient setup I'd gladly read your suggestions.

Ah - my friend has no budget at all,so all these fancy stuff like United in Dreams,Sin's Rebirth etc are not an option.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info