Double legacy BOR + Legacy Facebreak - what to build?

Im coming back to game after few months of being away. Ive got few useful items (as I said: double legacy bor, legacy face, abyssus, meginords belt, stuff for earthquake build, 6l chest), but no currency. So, I was thinking: what is best build for maruder or duelist?

I saw some dope ancestral warchief builds, but I still dont know - which budget build is best for someone with that gear? Any eq juggernaut builds still working? I need something that will help me doing rather high tier maps (i would say, 12 or more), Shaper, normal Atziri, maybe Uber Lab.

I know there is a lot of "help me with my build" threads, but I hope ill get some help, since its more "build around specific items" stuff ;P
Last bumped on Feb 21, 2017, 7:05:38 AM
Hi and welcome back!

Chieftain Ancestral Warchief can do Uberlab very easy on a budget. I tried that on Essence League and could do Uberlab and High Tier maps without problems, better players do Shaper aswell with average equip. If you have legacy BOR it will be even stronger. Only downside is the clearspeed as the Warchiefs take their time to start hitting after you place the totem.

For Earthquake the best build as far as I know is Duelist Slayer with Disfavour and Voidheart but it works on a budget aswell. You can do the same with Beserker. If you want to use Abyssus I would go Juggernaut. But I just played a bit of Deulist Earthquake this League so about the Earthquake stuff someone else can probably help better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info