Trying for a build, could use some help

Right now I'm currently following This Build.

I feel like my damage output isn't where it should be with lightning arrow. Any help would be appreciated!

Every time I try to do anything with Chain Support or Greater Multiple Projectiles, it just seems lack luster.

Last bumped on Feb 23, 2017, 11:13:31 AM
You got two major problems, no physical damage on jewelry is the smaller one and the bigger one is you're still using normal Doomfletch, you should have moved on to Prism way back at level 40.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Doomfletch and Doomfletch Prism actual effective damage won't show in tooltip.
"
raics wrote:
You got two major problems, no physical damage on jewelry is the smaller one and the bigger one is you're still using normal Doomfletch, you should have moved on to Prism way back at level 40.

Exactly this, if you want a proper Doomfletch build, you must upgrade to Prism and have flat Phys Dmg on every possible piece of gear, with rings and amulets the most obvious missing ones in your build.
"
mirage2k640 wrote:
"
raics wrote:

Exactly this, if you want a proper Doomfletch build, you must upgrade to Prism and have flat Phys Dmg on every possible piece of gear, with rings and amulets the most obvious missing ones in your build.

I never knew what the difference was between them since the wiki doesn't show any difference in stats.
"
Socos wrote:
I never knew what the difference was between them since the wiki doesn't show any difference in stats.

The difference is that Doomfletch says 'an' where Prism says 'each', so one has 110% added damage and the other has 330%.

I know, wow.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
Socos wrote:

Doomfletch adds 110% of physical damage as a single random element.
Prism adds 110% of physical as extra damsge of every element. Basically, prism gets twice the damage and more reliability (no randomness) than doomfletch.
Also, your life seems somewhat low, but I'm not the one to talk about that topic as I myself am often a great offender there.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
FCK42 wrote:
"
Socos wrote:

Doomfletch adds 110% of physical damage as a single random element.
Prism adds 110% of physical as extra damsge of every element. Basically, prism gets twice the damage and more reliability (no randomness) than doomfletch.
Also, your life seems somewhat low, but I'm not the one to talk about that topic as I myself am often a great offender there.

WOW! I feel like I missed a really obvious one there. Lol okay well i can get a decent one from someone for probably just a few chaos so I'll get that worked out.

Where would be an ideal place or what method should I use to get the jewelery?
"
Socos wrote:

Your best options would be steel rings, together with essences of contempt. Quite expensive, but they pack a serious punch.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
FCK42 wrote:
"
Socos wrote:

Your best options would be steel rings, together with essences of contempt. Quite expensive, but they pack a serious punch.

I actually think I have a decent amount of those in my stash leftover from the essence league that I never used. I just kept leveling them haha. Now I just need to figure out a decent onyx amulet and figure out a decent Rat's Nest since I can't seem to roll one myself worth anything.

I appreciate all of the feedback from everyone!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info