poe islamic theme

"
carnivore2k4 wrote:
The OP's trollistic approach reminded me of an interesting Wikipedia article about "Religious debates over the Harry Potter series".

Googled it. Well... I guess some people have way too much free time.

Waaaaaaaaaaay too much...
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
Just gonna leave this here:
Who do you fight for, exile?
U MAD?
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
Is this real life?

I could paraphase Queen, but I'd rather respond archly:

No, it's PoE General Discussion.

This ^

Spoiler
Cookie earned.
"
B3RTY wrote:
is it intended that ggg seems to have an islamic theme ?

prophecies..heretics..blasphemy..martyrs..holy items etc etc

can ggg explain the grossly insensitveness of this, coincidence seems to be laughable.. personally i'm finding this disturbing.

i'll wait for an explanation.. ty.

I'm not even sure where to begin here, assuming you aren't a troll, I would if I were you google any of those terms along with the title of any OTHER religion you can think of, there are parallels to these in almost every religion/belief system.
I think you are reading into this wrong. The stained glass windows could be equally likened to Christianity. There is a religion in the game, so that type of symbolism exists as a result.
I'm so tired of political memes making their way into every facet of my life. Social media? forget it. No longer about being social, its a soapbox platform for "fired up activists" that are too lazy to get involved in local government.

Global 1 chat? Fuck that too. Constant argument baiting over semi-coherent and semi-educated comments about the current U.S. political landscape...

NOW we went from "Too many nazi references!" to "what's up with the islamic undertones".

For fuck sakes please... Just take this crap somewhere else? Go to your local grocery store and complain about islamic color schemes or some other shit where you are making things up to be angry about.

It's so exhausting to see my one solace...my getaway (POE)...become another hotbed breeding ground for shitty political statements and memes.

It's a game. That's it. If you want to see nazis...good for you. If you want to see Islamic undertones...great. BUT KEEP IT OUT OF THE FUCKING FORUMS BECAUSE IT'S GETTING OLD.
"
I'm so tired of political memes making their way into every facet of my life. Social media? forget it. No longer about being social, its a soapbox platform for "fired up activists" that are too lazy to get involved in local government.

Global 1 chat? Fuck that too. Constant argument baiting over semi-coherent and semi-educated comments about the current U.S. political landscape...

NOW we went from "Too many nazi references!" to "what's up with the islamic undertones".

For fuck sakes please... Just take this crap somewhere else? Go to your local grocery store and complain about islamic color schemes or some other shit where you are making things up to be angry about.

It's so exhausting to see my one solace...my getaway (POE)...become another hotbed breeding ground for shitty political statements and memes.

It's a game. That's it. If you want to see nazis...good for you. If you want to see Islamic undertones...great. BUT KEEP IT OUT OF THE FUCKING FORUMS BECAUSE IT'S GETTING OLD.

Someone is angry.^^
Vaal rf...
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Vaal rf...

Like I said:

"
Docbp87 wrote:
Just gonna leave this here:
Who do you fight for, exile?

Click the link for the lols.
U MAD?
I agree with OP the Flame/Frost/Storm Bearers are literally mocking the Islam culture by making fun and stereotyping them as terrorist bombers. We need to stop this at once.

And now because people hate this mod it make them hate muslim.

fight against Islamophobia!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info