Life.

It's all fun to mention buffing life. There's been a problem for like forever though.

Kaom's heart.

Please do tell GGG, cause without removing / changing that item, what happens is:

1. Kaom's Heart mandatory, EHP forever rules;
2. Rare are subpar, no one wants them, your build half sucks;
3. Legacy Kaom's Heart users are gods;

One item to screw them all!
Last bumped on Feb 21, 2017, 9:00:49 PM
I think we'll start seeing some life based teasers before 3.0. Hopefully..
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Feb 21, 2017, 4:20:38 AM
Poe has released some information regarding life and legacy league, can be read here:

Character limit of 300 characters exceeded
Content can not exceed 5 lines in length
"
Darksagex wrote:
Poe has released some information regarding life and legacy league, can be read here:

i love this communities sense of humor.

one more reason to love this game :)
Give me your heart,
And i will give you beauty,
Beyond your darkest dreams. -Atziri, Queen of the Vaal
Legacy Kaom's users are gods? At the price of a legacy Kaom's, you can equip a CI character with more hitpoints and less resources invested in getting said hitpoints, a.k.a. will have more damage.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Darksagex wrote:

Poe tic!
"
Mischief67 wrote:

Please do tell GGG, cause without removing / changing that item, what happens is:

I agree. And to think a lot of players are crying out for a BUFF on this item, is beyond me.

But hey, I'm not holding my breath on a life buff, as long as someone from GGG won't contradict the famous "ES is technically worse than life"-statement.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Life's a bitch and then you die.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
if they buff flat life given per level then that makes kaoms relatively weaker as an option.
Just buff life gained from gear. Make T1 life in boots/helmet/gloves ~130 and T1 in chestpiece 200.
Problem solved.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info