Can somebody make a transcript of Chris Interview? Cant Stand ZiggyD

"
鬼殺し wrote:
And for me, people without at least six titles are freeloaders.

See how easy it is to look stupid when you start to assert your opinions of others based on very facile, ignorant assumptions?

You can never be sure about the non-tag titles, while you should never doubt about the streamers' nature. The former is a private information, the latter is public (visible).
So it doesn't come out of bold assumptions, but of information based on behavior, personal pesence and activities, set to public. Then one is allowed to generalize, with exceptions in mind.

Looking stupid is never hard to be achieved with little to no efforts, you see?
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Feb 21, 2017, 1:12:59 PM
lol...good trolling mr OP
Jesus fucking Christ, all the principles people have in here? Principles are stupid. They start wars. Have standards. Have character. Toss the fucking principles in the toilet and live your freakin' life already.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:
Principles are stupid. They start wars. Have standards. Have character.

I remember one war that started because a man had certain standards he expected from his wife, decided it's unacceptable to have her run off with another man and had the strength of character to see it all to the end.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
Phrazz wrote:
Jesus fucking Christ, all the principles people have in here? Principles are stupid. They start wars. Have standards. Have character. Toss the fucking principles in the toilet and live your freakin' life already.

On principle we hate standard(s) and if we had a life, we wouldn't be posting here.
Would have sworn this thread would have been locked before I got to work... off to teach class for a couple hours. Any bets on it still being here when I'm done!
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Would have sworn this thread would have been locked before I got to work... off to teach class for a couple hours. Any bets on it still being here when I'm done!

It will still be here -450
It will be locked +380
Last edited by innervation on Feb 21, 2017, 11:08:11 AM
"
ladish wrote:
ZiggyD offers constructive criticism without alienating the developers or his viewers and has put himself in a position where he is a very important a go-between for GGG and viewers. Having gotten into that position he now can ask questions and offer suggestions that actually challenge GGG's design/balance decisions and thought processes. Certainly (imo) he is preferable to a misanthrope with a penchant for convoluted balance change suggestions and straw polls that direct you to prechosen opinions.

This. So much this.
I don't dislike the person ziggyd so much as I dislike we live in a world that allows for the possibility for a person holding his collective 'status', if you will, to exist. To that end I dislike and won't contribute to the sum entity 'ziggyd'.
"
torturo wrote:
I don't respect any other streamer, nor their "work". For me they are all jobless people playing computer games for a living, the whores of the gaming industry.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info