Can somebody make a transcript of Chris Interview? Cant Stand ZiggyD

"
Sexcalibure wrote:

I just never liked the streamer and by that I mean what he does on stream, how he does it and especially his opinions on the game or lack there of . GGG making him their official streamer and gating information in his video really did not help to just "if you don't like it don't watch it"

How can you know his opinion (or lack of one) of the game if you are not watching his stuff?
You don't like what he does on stream? Cool! We all can chose what we do, or don't do. The review ain't his stream tho.

Not liking someones opinion and inability to watch a few minute review because I don't want to give him views are not the same. One is preference and the other is pure hate.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Feb 21, 2017, 7:46:45 AM
"
Perq wrote:
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

Maybe its because Im a bit older, I think some of the people that hate on him are just venting their own insecurity, like a 14 year old who only listens to death metal man and hates bullshit commercial pop music and lame old peoples music... yeah get back to me when your in your 30s

I'm about to hit 30s, I like death metal, hate bullshit commercial pop music. You sure you are not venting your own insecurities now? :P Because quite frankly I find it quite ironic that you bash him for hating stuff while you seem to do the same. Lol. :P

And the never dying they are just jobless slaves argument. Ah!
Tell me all about you being able to not work and be free like a wind!

I like metal and hate most commercial pop music.

Hating isnt inherently wrong. If you hate justin biber then well done, that is the correct response to the existence of justin biber. If you also hate justin timberlake, matt damon, brad pitt and just about every other good looking, successful, high profile male in modern culture its probably got way more to do with your own ego than it has to do with anything theyre doing.

Theres a difference between hating something and feeling a need to define yourself through being a hater.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Is this kind of like having a decent game like PoE made unpalatable because of the addition of labyrinth/trials?

No, no it is not. You were already told to keep that agenda of yours to feedback. By multiple people...but most importantly, by me. :)

I don't care about what the others say. Only you.

Still, I must continue. It's my destiny.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

What people don't seem to get is that I don't hate the person

I just never liked the streamer and by that I mean what he does on stream, how he does it and especially his opinions on the game or lack there of . GGG making him their official streamer and gating information in his video really did not help to just "if you don't like it don't watch it"

So which of the PoE streamers do you like?
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
Chameleon wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

What people don't seem to get is that I don't hate the person

So which of the PoE streamers do you like?
not a fan of streamers in general

But how not to like Yoji

Liked pt as well, but you got to take and leave with him
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Perq wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

How can you know his opinion (or lack of one) of the game if you are not watching his stuff?
You don't like what he does on stream? Cool! We all can chose what we do, or don't do. The review ain't his stream tho.

Not liking someones opinion and inability to watch a few minute review because I don't want to give him views are not the same. One is preference and the other is pure hate.

One is a preference and the other is a position on an imposed media
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
If you also hate justin timberlake, matt damon, brad pitt and just about every other good looking, successful, high profile male in modern culture its probably got way more to do with your own ego than it has to do with anything theyre doing.

Brad Pitt seems like a chill dude, his acting initially sucked but he levelled it up considerably too. If there's someone I can't stand it's Nicolas Cage, no idea why. Timberlake does strike you as a tosser, ego problems or not.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

Theres a difference between hating something and feeling a need to define yourself through being a hater.

If you hate anything, you already have a problem. Either because something very bad happened to you that justifies hating or because of your mental stability.

Dislike or even detest all you want, but save your hate for the hopefully very few deserving things.
"
carnivore2k4 wrote:
If you hate anything, you already have a problem. Either because something very bad happened to you that justifies hating or because of your mental stability.

Dislike or even detest all you want, but save your hate for the hopefully very few deserving things.

That's the kind of hate that makes you stab someone to death without a second of thinking, bury him upside down and then piss on his grave. The kind of hate reserved for someone threatening the very existence of you and everything dear, he's talking about everyday hate, the internet kind.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Feb 21, 2017, 8:57:02 AM
"
carnivore2k4 wrote:
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

Have you been bitten by a couch physiologist lately?

Of course Ziggy is overused by GiGiGi's public relations department cos he is like a Family TV show. They can twist the plot sideways but be sure they wont cross an edge. Most streamers, while being amazing at the game are not made to be a public person. Unless public wants to hear a word FUCK being said more than 20 times a minute.

Last edited by Teplokot on Feb 21, 2017, 9:16:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info