Can somebody make a transcript of Chris Interview? Cant Stand ZiggyD

"
ladish wrote:

AFAIK they still don't pay him. You could argue he has a vested interest in not pissing them off but he's not in license agreement with them or anything: he can actually say what he thinks. He is just smart enough to do it without burning bridges. I can understand if people find him annoying and go elsewhere for their info but personal attacks seem a bit out of order hence my triggered post.

Well the payment is bringing new people to his brand, which surely helps him on YT and Twitch. He doesn't just 'not burn bridges' He stays miles away from bridges and bans all open flames and flammable material. Agreed that I don't get the personal attacks as well...although I probably 'hate' some celebrities that are widely loved so /shrug.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
I'm not entirely impressed with a relative nobody with a history for needlessly incendiary posts taking pot shots at someone who HAS done a lot of good for the game and community.

This sums up my own feelings perfectly.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
I don't know why people have the hate againts Ziggy. He's just a nice guy that want to contribute to the POE's community. You might not like his content but I am pretty sure that he has done far more stuff to contribute to this community than most of us.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Dont want to give him views

I don't really care about ZiggyD much either way but...I went ahead and subscribed to him as well as watched a couple of videos I'd otherwise not have.

Feel free to watch the video without worrying about giving 'em an extra view, he's gotten a few more now thanks to this thread.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
He literally said nothing new. Except "We basically own player's soul as soon as the reach Atlas" part :P
The fuck? ZiggyD is absolutely fine for these types of interviews. The chemistry between him (no not sexual), I'm talking about just normal human body language chemistry is nice. Chris seems to like him as an interviewer and thus probably ZiggyD ultimately is the one who can get the most information out from Chris. And plus, Chris seems like he feels comfortable around him. ZiggyD is a nut sometimes on stream, but honestly he's fine. I'm subbed to him
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Feb 21, 2017, 4:25:05 AM
So much hate on the limp hobbit :(
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
"
鬼殺し wrote:
impressed with a relative nobody with a history for needlessly incendiary posts taking pot shots at someone who HAS done a lot of good for the game and community.

Sounds like you explained what Reddit does pretty damn well :P

I despise that site with a passion
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Feb 21, 2017, 4:39:21 AM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
dude grow up

childish, immature and generally boring

Enough about your posts, what do you think of ZiggyD ?
"You want it to be one way, but it's the other way"
The irony of OP giving Ziggy more clicks by essentially advertising for him through this thread.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info