Buff the drop rate in the SFF league. Make it unprevertable and delete the char after the league.

Can you buff the drop rate in the SFF league, at the cost of making it unrevertable and delete the char after the league?

By doing this, a casual player can focus more on the content and actually enjoy the game without investing ridiculous amount of time in order to do some build. Making the char unrevertable and deleting the char after the league can eliminate the impact on the standard/regular league.

Is this doable? Thanks.
Last bumped on Feb 23, 2017, 4:49:22 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Higher div card, fuse, and jeweler drop rates would be really great.

I imagine if they do, they will not say anything about it. The amount of bitching would be absurd. Locked in or not.
A kid with a magnifying glass. . . looming down on the anthill. Eventually one is going to get you.
If the drop rates will be a problem for you, just play in the shopping leagues instead.
Play on standard, where the time limit constraints of typical league models don't influence your limited playtime.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
NO, NO, NO and NO.

FFS, GGG allows SSF because there is already a SSF community, people are already playing like this.
Otherwise GGG would not do this, because they do not want to split the community.

Path of Exile is being balanced around trading, deal with it.

Deleting a character after the end of a temp league, and justifying so that "casual player" can [...], are you kidding ?? Casual players are the ones that do want to keep their char at the end of the league the most because they don't have that much time to invest into the game to begin with, this argument is fallacious at best.

"
If the drop rates will be a problem for you, just play in the shopping leagues instead.

I .............
I .............

fuck

I agree with you.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Nope, and Hell NO. Either you want to play SSF or you dont, no need for any buffed drops, except maybe gems, but i guess those are getting nerfed now too and everyone will have access to ALL gems.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
OP you have missed the point of SSF I think.
U MAD?
The closest thing that you would probably want would be like Grim Dawn. A game like PoE which 100% online, GGG treats trading like it is sacred, so they avoid buffing up the drop rate.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
The closest thing that you would probably want would be like Grim Dawn. A game like PoE which 100% online, GGG treats trading like it is sacred, so they avoid buffing up the drop rate.

As they've done nothing but massively increasing the item acquisition rate of items since perandus.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
goetzjam wrote:

As they've done nothing but massively increasing the item acquisition rate of items since perandus.

And it is still not enough for some players like OP who wants another big buff just for SSF.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info