Piety Vs Atziri who would win?

In regards to the lore they are both pretty even. Regardless if Piety is old school she still has a few tricks up her sleave.

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Feb 20, 2017, 10:15:11 PM
Last bumped on Feb 21, 2017, 10:38:40 PM
Atziri have 4 boobs so
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Let's see. Queen of the Vaal, the first people to use Virtue Gems, modeled after Countess Bathory, ancient and terrible.

Vinia, a thaumaturgically talented whore who rides Dominus' coattails, struggles to emulate Shavronne's skill, and ends up being nothing but a snack for Malachai, who in turn was nowhere near Atziri's power.

Yeah, TOTALLY even contest that.

Queen not a God... A psycho. Piety would own her twice. Just because her boobies are ancient doesn't mean she's immune. Ancient doesn't equate to "all powerful."

If you want expired milk be my guest ^.^

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Feb 20, 2017, 11:24:54 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Yeah, fixate on a few words and ignore the rest. Attaboy.

AST. I fall for this every damn time!

Homie you arguing with Solwitch. Obviously in a SolWitch thread about who would win a fight between Atziri and Piety, only Solwitch wins.
U MAD?
this is a joke right? Piety would get bodied by one of Atziri's clones. This is assuming she actually made it past the double Vaal Oversoul and the Trio.

I can see that shit now:

Piety: "I've come to end your reign hollow queen and harness your power."

Atziri: "really? I did not know whores were allowed to control anything beyond where they are bedded. Begone I have no time for you"

Piety: "Bitch!! (shoots lightning)"

Atziri clone #1: (gingerly moves mirror) (reflects attack) (piety dies)

Atziri: "did she just die?...Pathetic...perhaps if she spent more time on her skills than on her back she would have lasted longer. Minion...remove this trash from my chamber."

ok I'm done being silly. better match would be Izaro vs Malachai. Better yet The chicken King Rigwald vs. Kaom and Daresso

Still failing to solve "The Riddle of Melee" 4.0 HYPE!!!
SILLY BITCH...THE EAGLES ARE COMING!!!
THE EAGLES!!! (bleeds out from a wound to the gut)
the eagles...are...coming...(coughs)...the eagles...
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
Atziri have 4 boobs so

+1 so not really a close call atziri wins specilly uber atziri with 4 uber boobies
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Atziri looks into her mirror, smiles... "Mirror mirror on the wall who's has the most boobies of them all"

"Is there no end to your boobies, know this... The one who bares the biggest boobie must be destroyed, Piety." Chris image fades away...

THE CONFRONTATION

Piety makes her way to Atziri realm only to find her talking to herself, she throws several rocks at her while yelling... "Hey sagging boobies!!! Damn tired of your portals."

Atziri summons her clones, "your boobies are huge!!!"

Piety dodges her attacks, "their real too!!! And say hello to my little friend!!!"

"I must have them?!" Atziri yells... "I'll make a deal I'm obviously more powerful so give me your boobies and I'll let you live."

Piety summons her miscreations, "no thank you... unfortunately for you I brought Malachi... He loves boobies."

Last edited by solwitch on Feb 21, 2017, 5:57:52 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Yeah, fixate on a few words and ignore the rest. Attaboy.

AST. I fall for this every damn time!

Scorned... I think the word you were looking for is scorned, back to work I go now.

Doesn't matter who wins, I'd watch it.
Spoiler
They'd probably have a cat fight and then make out.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Mythabril wrote:
Doesn't matter who wins, I'd watch it.
Spoiler
They'd probably have a cat fight and then make out.

and then make little atziety bosses?
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info