In Path of Exile: The Fall of Oriath, players will face ancient gods that have slumbered for thousands of years. Despite the absence of the gods, hints of their power have been left throughout Wraeclast in the form of unique items. In Content Update 2.6.0 we are adding a few more of these hints.

Tidebreaker

Tidebreaker doubles down on stuns; the specialty mechanic of mace basetypes. With an extremely wide margin for physical damage, there's a good chance you'll land a major blow on even high-life monsters, and be rewarded with an endurance charge for your efforts. The intelligence helps get around some of the attribute limitations that building for big stuns may impose, and hints at the relationship with the Brine King's Crown.

Martyr of Innocence

Martyr of Innocence has a much clearer link with its Eye of Innocence amulet counterpart. Found at its basetype's level, Martyr of Innocence is a decent fire weapon. But once you can build around Eye of Innocence, Martyr becomes far more fearsome, allowing you to rapidly burn through your opponent's life. The presence of a built-in Vengeance helps eke out a little more damage for the more defensively-oriented staff builds.

Garukhan's Flight

The bird-god Garukhan will be making his unique debut with these boots. Garukhan's Flight rewards movement and dexterity with lots and lots of life, and lets you ignore elemental ground effects. But without mobility, a significant portion of the power from these boots is lost. No resistances and meagre life without investment means you can quickly go from bird-god to sitting duck.

These and several other god-themed items will be available when the Legacy league launches on March 3.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Am here!

Bout them uniques. Both weapons seem way too slow for attack builds IMO. But I like the boots, immunity to ground effects is always welcome. Life scaling with dex though.. Feels low, especially compared to Shaper's Touch. If the value was higher they could make for an interesting combo.

The staff though could be nice for SR-CwC-Firestorm with that chunky flat spell damage and increased fire when hit. We'll see..
Last edited by marsun on Feb 20, 2017, 9:57:23 PM
Hey Nice
Uniques look nice :)
Last edited by TheZacktus on Feb 20, 2017, 9:49:20 PM
Nice!

My wife left me.
♣ IGN: DoctaMagicFinder
♣ My YouTube channel: youtube.com/doctagaming
♠ Proud brazilian player.
nice
Tidebreaker - People automatically think of Ground Slam and Heavy Strike (even though no one plays Heavy Strike) in relation to stun builds, but really, the only really popular stun-related skill is Shield Charge (which is not even used for its stun bonus most of the time). As such, I'm really glad this thing is a 2-hander. I'd be even more glad if someone chose to use it with the newly-buffed (from the new threshold jewel) Glacial Hammer rather than HS/GS.

Martyr of Innocence - Oro's finally has some competition! :D

Garukhan's Flight - Those boots! O.O Blood Dance has finally birthed a successor. Also, they go extremely well with the so-far-ignored http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Shaper%27s_Touch Methinks int-stacking builds have had their day (especially with CI nerfs incoming) and we're soon going to see the rise of dex-stacking builds (which is great, since they'll most likely be life-based).

Edit: Oh yeah, Iron Commander builds already exist. Forgot about them. Thanks for pointing it out, ArchWizard. Further RIP Ranged Attack Totem (well, except for that weird Chieftain...thing).
Last edited by Exile009 on Feb 20, 2017, 10:36:18 PM
savage
nice
I like turtles.

and poe
Last edited by Captain_Assassin on Feb 20, 2017, 9:49:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info