WANTED! - 2.6 HC-SSF-build! Neep Help!

Ok guys,
a close friend of mine is going HC SSF in 2.6 and asked me for my opinion on a build. Yes, I'm really talking about a friend of mine because I would not even play SSF HC if someone would offer me free blowjobs in return. ^^ I really would like to get a few other players thoughts on that topic too so please don't be shy if you are not one of these fotm build copycats.

1) SSF means that we will most likely have a hard time on grabbing certain uniques so the build should not rely on uniques at all (I really think this is the main problem because with all the uniques available even a monkey would be able to create a working build).
2) SSF also means that getting gear (not only uniques) will be much harder in general. So the build should already work well in a 5l because we may never see a 6l (no way anyone will hunt 1500 fusings themself without going nuts).
3) HC means that the build should be as defensive as can be while still dealing good dps.
4) On top of HC we get up to 3 different leagues in a zone - means shit will get serious if you are not willing to only play white or blue maps without 3 leagues added to it all the time so we need MORE and BETTER defences than HC in general already needs.

I'm really having a hard time to come up with a build besides flametotem templar/marauder because of SSF HC. ;( What kind of build would you go for if SSF HC would be the thing for you in 2.6?

German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last bumped on Feb 21, 2017, 7:15:52 PM
i dunno i think i would go with berkser 2handed 100% life leech stack enough life then go for dps xd
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Git R Dun!
SC scrub with a bit of game knowledge here:
Not sure if this can work, but slayer cyclone worked very well and with very few deaths (all of which were my fault, most of which came from atziri while learning her mechanics) for me...
Essence drain trickster. You don't care or care very little about: reflect, less regen, less aoe, no life leech, point blank (can actually serve as a damage boost), proximity shield. And yes, it's pretty easy to get whakawairua tuahu boss with this.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I'ma build a totem generalist with a shit load of life regen, life, and armor. Start with flame totem, then RF totems or shockwaves.

Sounds like me. ^^
Thanks for sharing your tree - it looks a lot like the kind of tree I usually use in a new league but with the difference that I go BM almost all the time.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
"
FCK42 wrote:
SC scrub with a bit of game knowledge here:
Not sure if this can work, but slayer cyclone worked very well and with very few deaths (all of which were my fault, most of which came from atziri while learning her mechanics) for me...
Essence drain trickster. You don't care or care very little about: reflect, less regen, less aoe, no life leech, point blank (can actually serve as a damage boost), proximity shield. And yes, it's pretty easy to get whakawairua tuahu boss with this.

Cyclone is not SSF viable in my opinion because it is soooo gear dependent. And "whakawairua tuahu" is an item we will most likely never see in SSF too. ^^
"
satanttin wrote:
i dunno i think i would go with berkser 2handed 100% life leech stack enough life then go for dps xd

All those melee builds are way to gear dependent for SSF imo.
"
666lol666 wrote:
And "whakawairua tuahu" is an item we will most likely never see in SSF too. ^^

You'd be surprised...
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Totem builds are the least gear dependent.
Censored.
Flame Blast Inquisitor for Map Clear
Saboteur Fire Nova Miner for decent map clear but OP boss killing

Both are easy to build ssf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info