Will 2.6 improve the 2 most underpowered passive node?

Whatever changes they make, it's going to nerf my existing Marauder build. 100%.
Deliver pain exquisite
"
Phrazz wrote:
Clicked on thread expecting "Resolute Technique".

Disappointing!

Yeah, expecting anything with RT tends to be disappointing.
Looking for a mature guild to play with?
http://www.guildmedieval.com
Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.

I understand this is a role playing game, but I don't think the best role to play should be shopkeeper. - AlteraxPoe
"
Whatever changes they make, it's going to nerf my existing Marauder build. 100%.

If it's OP, then yes.
they shouldnt change rt otherwise it will become mandatory for non crit, which is harmful to build diversity.
Just a little thing about master of force... the nodes that lead to "Force shaper" are also generic phys nodes. And while you spend 1 more passive point to get there compared to master of force (ignoring travel to that wheel for now) you get 71% increased physical damage, 10% increased chaos damage AND 5% of physical damage as EXTRA chaos damage compared to... 40%... increased... physical... damage. Yeah, what point is there for, say, a shadow to pick master of force AT ALL?
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
Aynix wrote:
"

If it's OP, then yes.

They are the ones making it required to be OP to do many bosses these days. They screw too much with OP builds, they will push away much of there playerbase.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
"
FCK42 wrote:
Yeah, what point is there for, say, a shadow to pick master of force AT ALL?

IDK, if he wants to be a Jedi?
A kid with a magnifying glass. . . looming down on the anthill. Eventually one is going to get you.
"
Maceless wrote:
"
FCK42 wrote:

IDK, if he wants to be a Jedi?

Well, can't argue against that one.
May the 4th be with you.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
FCK42 wrote:

The thing about Master of Force and the other cluster is they're supposed to be on a passive lane with more traffic, they're more readily available so devs made them weaker on purpose and peripheral clusters tend to be stronger. Makes sense, however CI and GR made the upper path into a more traveled one so it all fell through.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
MasterAxe wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
"

If it's OP, then yes.

They are the ones making it required to be OP to do many bosses these days. They screw too much with OP builds, they will push away much of there playerbase.

I don't care about whiners that can't do anything w/o broken build. I never played OP builds (since they never nerfed my build) and doing T15/Atziri/Uber Izaro isn't problem. The problem is that players wants to kill shaper in 30 sec or they won't play this game because "it's stupid, Im back to Diablo3!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info