Build for Legacy league - down to 3 choices, help

Hello, over past few days I've been scouting class forums and checking out specific builds and how people made them.

I decided to go with a totem character. Now, this would be my 2nd totem character, first one was before ascendancy :

And I really loved it so much that I bought a skin for it few years ago.

Now, I'm down to 3 choices. I'd love to have a build that can be modified, for example, that I can exchange mechanics by changing some uniques or even make alternative choices in skill tree and do dmg converts, as I don't like copy pasting builds.

Now 3 choices are :

Flame totem again, but not sure about class, either templar hierophant or chieftain.

Pizzablast inquisitor totems

and lastly ancestral warchief disfavour poison berserker.

I'm leaning towards flame totem, but are they in same position once minmaxed as ancestral warchief?

I'd love to hear some more insight from people that invested into totems builds.

Lastly, spell totem pizzablast seems to me as most versatile? Because it seems easy to respec it to any other spell with good gear, is that true?
Spreading salt since 2006
Last bumped on Feb 20, 2017, 4:28:37 PM
Honestly I loved Pizza Totems but with Elementalist. Very comfortable for leveling and ofc pretty damn powerful using low budget
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Warchief is more of a boss killer, it's not amazing for generic map clearing thanks to long activation time on totems and range requirement. But for that, Disfavour Berserker sounds pretty good with all the double dipping from %more damage and %totem damage.

Flame Totem is kinda mediocre with lack of damage over time potential, mana cost is also very high compared to Flameblast totem. Base dps of lvl 20 Flame Totem is 612, Flameblast has ~1500. So even after Spell Totem penalties it's around the same, and Flameblast has really big aoe, ignites and cheap cost.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info