Devourling Spawn causes error and crash

When anyone in the town I am in or if anyone in the party of the hideout/instance I am in has an active Devourling Spawn I get this error and crash.

"Metadata/Pet/Devourling/DevourlingSpawn":
Error: Variable distance does not exist or is not of type int

http://i.imgur.com/WGehnHX.png

My character was temporally locked when someone in Sarn Encampment had Devourling Spawn. I could log into other characters on the same server but in Highgate. I managed to get around this by changing my gateway, thus getting a different Sarn Encampment.
Last edited by AXiLLA_ on Feb 20, 2017, 9:18:07 AM
Last bumped on Mar 3, 2017, 5:55:39 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
It was just me using an old client. I could see the launcher launch without updating and thought it was updated. Checking the downright corner of login screen proved me wrong. Starting with PathOfExile_x64.exe instead of Client.exe made it upgrade.
Sadly I still get this error from time to time and launching either client exe does not seem to resolve. I have received other patches.
"
mnmud wrote:
Sadly I still get this error from time to time and launching either client exe does not seem to resolve. I have received other patches.

Are you sure you are using the newest version?

At the login screen (where you choose email, password and gateway) it should say 2.5.3b.
Using the London(EU) servers
Spawned in Forest Encampment (Merciless) as per last activity
Character attributes changed with Passive Skill tree points reassigned.
New gear selected for character.

Tried to go to Highgate on Cruel and was CD after receiving the following error

"Metadata/Monsters/BloodElemental/ProphecyBloodElemental":Error: variable monster_drop_additional_rare_items not exists or is not of type int

Now cant login using this character
Last edited by Yazoo_ssb on Mar 3, 2017, 5:57:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info