Uber Lab conductor

Hello,

Got questions about Uber Lab (could'n find in with search):

- Can one character carry another throught the lab?

- If yes, the second one ought to have all uber trials completed?

- Both of characters have to run each room\tile of Lab, or it's enough one of them to reach the entrance to next room\tile?

Thank you in advance!

Please dont' blame me, just don't like labs =(
Last bumped on Feb 20, 2017, 10:13:40 AM
"
ElvinF0x wrote:
Can one character carry another throught the lab?

Yes.

"
ElvinF0x wrote:
If yes, the second one ought to have all uber trials completed?

Completing all trials is a requirement for entering the zone. This applies regardless of whether you are in a group with somebody else. If you want to enter, you must have done them.

"
ElvinF0x wrote:
Both of characters have to run each room\tile of Lab, or it's enough one of them to reach the entrance to next room\tile?

Any room you wish to enter you must reach yourself.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Thank you!
No probs. :)

If you're looking for an uber lab for the first time, don't forget to switch out your flasks. The person boosting you will take care of clearing a path, but you might get hit by traps so a few life flasks with different mods might come in handy. If you usually have mana flasks they probably won't be doing much for you during the run, so they're fairly replaceable.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info