Marauder build - viable?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAe4whAjkOIVXcPcEENujG2FhjUFCMz_ZIXz9USedS7w653fIvpzD3vjpS379VtZ7NAecq9qgYah7ZYRkuJ-2sqnKpfNmGYFYEYVIyCRQgUEdkoxpVYSGE73Tteu9gSwUtUea0L0E_D8ymZMmYWfPAGuStGJHewdIhkFWnhBo47DhX4nflMokEswJxFE3wH6IAqWg=

Hi is is the above build vialable if i want to be successful in endgame?

Using 2h mace
ground slam
glacial blast
leap slam

thinking about ice wall/rejuv totem

Thanks =)
Hi,

first of all: You mean "Glacial Hammer"?

For the built, you can save a point by removing the lone "Strength" node above "Blood Drinker", or link it and remove the two "Strenght" nodes that connects to "Two Handed Weapon Attack Speed", what gives you acces to "Maximum Endurance Charges"
Also, you can save one point by getting the "Strenght" node on the left of "Blood Magic", and going the lower path to the Live nodes, right of "Unwavering Stance"

Speaking of "Unwavering Stance", I would suggest considering it for your built. Since you're going 2h Mace you won't have that much Evasion anyway.
I also recommend the "Maximum Endurance Charge" nodes. As a Meele Marauder you want these + "Enduring Cry"-Gem.

I run a quite similar built myself, but with "Heavy Strike"-Gem instead of Glacial Hammer.

Finally, please keep in mind that my critique was about a general Marauder built. I can't speak of any special "Glacial Hammer" builts.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info