Bv occultist poison tricurse

Is it worth it in 2.6 ( not seeing the patch notes and the nerf or buff incoming) as a league starter ( with cospri and heretic veil as late gear ) or better run flameblast as always and after respec ?
Last bumped on Feb 28, 2017, 7:47:05 AM
Poison will be nerfed in 3.0 ( or double dipping ), so it should still work as league starter in 2.6.
"
Poison will be nerfed in 3.0 ( or double dipping ), so it should still work as league starter in 2.6.

But is it expensive ?
"
maclarca wrote:
"

But is it expensive ?

well, obliterations are very cheap, guess it would be a good league starter, but pretty expensive later on if you wanna take it to the next level
To make blade vortex work late game it can actually cost quite a bit. Take for example Skyforths which is almost an mandatory item.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
To make blade vortex work late game it can actually cost quite a bit. Take for example Skyforths which is almost an mandatory item.

i was thinking aboiut blade vortex poison, non crit. It's not cvheap since requires cospri will and hjeretic veil in my plan, but it's not expensive like crit one.
my plan is to go occultist BV poison with heretic veil and cospri for curses. Otherr than eye of chayula, ther are only rare items and in endgame gg flask.

tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAFcrenBEq1S9otlwu5MnEVDVucgU4YhV4LTR34oPq7JwFr9Cercwaowi9PsJ8NXqumwL3V_LvbtNpys3ZsHF2VvpApDWj6YVfn6hVmNYWiycdoKbtYTFtUi9ghmKXEDv66Evhq4bJcrTE22-ir6APV-7_OaBJohilUyzFdcsv5aLSbFJUZEHtAxn_PVv7BjXz5UuFAmP-jW5UimsmH_Gl_TDOpeVw20EB7GQKlNtGd-wNAoNfFxrXyr22mnY_rN0VSsKJItSr7DYEZbrY1WugwkdquvkfPAHHhqP-TfQH4RIS64V7Q5IHU9d8lJTLKbviEZxyAyCEPfXES8tqA==

this tree with moderate rare items can reach 11k ES with three curse (enfeeble, temp chains and vulnerability ) and 30k avg hit on 20 stack of BV. The damage calculation on path of building is very high.
Obviusly i'm not sure to run this build as the first of the league. If anyone has done it, can tell me how fast and safe the leveling process is ?
not tooooo safe...would recommend to do it life based first and respecc when you got the cospris and some good CI gear at least

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info