What did Cadrio given/offer to u on t way to get challenge?

Hi there, so I was home for weekend and did play PoE trying to get that perandus coffer challenge didn't manage yet lol 8/10 no luck on them:( did found cadrio a few times with some crapy rare rings and than he offered me 1ex for 2.3k coins. Think it's not bad price, did had enough of coins so 1ex more for me:) thanks Cadrio.. so what was ure best offer or buy from him this league?? GL&HF all...
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
Last bumped on Feb 21, 2017, 10:02:58 AM
cadibro hates me. Even in perandus league I think maybe an ex was my biggest prize. Actually I guess I got a decent roll scolds bridle from him as well. I have seen him about twice in 20 or so perandus zana mods since then and gotten rare ammys iirc. Needless to say I paid for my coffers and it was one of my less painful challenges tbh.
I think the best I got from him was poorjoy's map. Pretty lame considering I've run over 100 perandus maps. Currently sitting at 17k coins I think.
Last edited by astrartea on Feb 20, 2017, 6:04:37 AM
In perandus 2 x shavronnes and victarios acuity. In no way will I ever spend chaos to have perandus map mod in leagues, not because I'm cheap, but because there is always a chance cadiro will offer something good and I won't have enough coins.

Only on standard, but I dont play it. (30k coins saved)
Spreading salt since 2006
This league Shav & Shadows and Dust.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
A couple of decent unique maps and one of the fragments for Uber-Atziri.
Didn't do too many Perandus maps though, just enough for the challenge, 20-30 or a few more than that.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
The Manor.
Second-class poe gamer
I got a manor, which was nice.
3 rare amulets for that unid chaos recipe; rest were currency deals.

Best one was 10 c for 82 coins.

I only ran perandus to get 'em coffers after that I didn't bother hunting the old man.
Ive accumulated well over 150k coins at this point (sold most) and best i saw was a manor.. The rest just low price junk or T1 items that are useless now.

Last league I had very similar results. In my exp that map mod is a complete waste of currency.
Last edited by ViolateTheDead on Feb 20, 2017, 10:03:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info