Can we change the name of the Blasphemy gem.

This is something as a christian that bothers me. I look at so many builds and think hey I would like to run that build, but I would have to run blasphemy, or the build just runs many times better with this gem. There are many things I can accept as part of the game it is dark and gorey, but the blasphemy gem bothers me. I think it would be blasphemous for me to use the blasphemy gem. I know I am in the minority on this being something I would like changed, but I figured it would be worth asking anyway, I had to try. At the very least could you atleast balance something else so it doesn't feel mandatory to so many builds. Thank you for reading this post.
Last bumped on Feb 22, 2017, 3:03:55 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Okay this is fucking hilarious.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Why cannot some people draw properly the line between reality and fiction seriously ???

Oh wait .... of course : religion, silly me.

Ths is a game, just a game.
You've been slaughtering people and been committing sins much, much worse than being blasphemous in the game already ...........
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Feb 20, 2017, 12:45:55 AM
This thread is truly blasphemous.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

and I thought I saw everything and cannot be surpriced... :-)
xD
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
This must be a joke thread...

~Myth
If you are a Christian, why you even bother playing video games, dood? We all go straight in paradise or hell. No point in gaming.

Oh, wait, you are one of the guys, like the fanatic islamic ones, who is choosing what doctrine they follow?

Nice try.

#trashtalking
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

This is just parody to that guy complaining about nazi armbands or whatever.
I think this is a hommage to the old swinging-statue-dick-, and topless-female-statue-outrage threads.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info