Crazy rip

I hardly post on the forums but just had to post this.
I have, had a lvl 86 Rf hc char.
In a blue spider forest map.
Life over 7k with really good gear.
Got 1 shot going for a crit shrine.
I mean come on GGG.
Was doing Breach bosses and everything.
This really is crap.
I love your game but honestly, really?
Cheers,
Brenton
Last bumped on Feb 20, 2017, 5:06:06 AM
That's just how the game developers like their HC. They want all HC players to die eventually.

I ripped from 6,050 life to zero from one single stray lightning bolt vs Normal Atziri. That's life for ya.

Embrace it or move to SC ¯\_(ツ)_/ ¯
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
my 17k es rf totem guy (1.4k es regen/60% block/spell block) got 1 shot by merciless malachai when I was helping a friend. That was the last time I ever did HC. Didn't know merciless malachai was capable of 17k dmg. should've just walked out of his range. :(
Last edited by id_rather_be_single on Feb 19, 2017, 7:37:03 PM
"
Didn't know merciless malachai was capable of 17k dmg. should've just walked out of his range. :(

he does like 40k or something crazy IIRC
"
Bidoas wrote:
"
Didn't know merciless malachai was capable of 17k dmg. should've just walked out of his range. :(

Whatever it is it's pretty insane. I was helping a friend finish campaign with a decked out lvl 90 15K ES fortify 5 end charges character, got careless and got literally one shot by his slam...moral of the story, don't tank malachai.
crit: the not so silent killer.

If I am going life and not going block then I try and use:
Last edited by ladish on Feb 19, 2017, 8:22:45 PM
"
Bidoas wrote:
"

To be fair you have like three seconds to recognize the slam and put some distance between yourself and him, and since desync has become much less of an issue (oh man, remember when that used to be the biggest problem in PoE? Nobody wants to!) these attacks shouldn't be too hard to dodge. It's one of the mechanics in the game that can't be boiled down to a gear check. It's like complaining you can't facetank the Trial of Crippling Grief - you're not supposed to be able to.
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info