Banned out of the blue

Well there is a first time for everything. Didnt do anything but just play the game as intended. When I get a response I will post what they said to prove that it is a mistake on their end. Sure are a lot of fanboys in here. Get a clue man.
Or maybe you could get a clue because we just provided the exact reasons nobody is ready to jump on the innocence train.

You could be completely innocent, but there are infinite more reasons to assume guilt in these scenarios long before we default to innocent.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
"
IXanthousI wrote:
Sure are a lot of fanboys in here. Get a clue man.

Well, past experience says that you probably did something wrong. There have been A LOT of threads just like this. By page 5 the OP starts admitting they were using a flask macro, or they gave a "friend" some cash IRL for some easy currency, etc. If you didn't do anything wrong, then wait for support to email you back.
U MAD?
Account restored. No reason given. See, no cheating on this end. Mistakes happen at GGG. I can only assume it was because I havent played the account for a few years. Not everyone is out to cheat this game.
If your account was banned I don't think you could post using it. I assume it was locked for security purposes, which is rather different from a ban. Glad to hear everything's okay now.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:
If your account was banned I don't think you could post using it. I assume it was locked for security purposes, which is rather different from a ban. Glad to hear everything's okay now.

Yeah, locked would indicate that they probably found the amount of playing the account was doing after such a long time of no play suspicious but not evidence of botting, stolen account, etc. Didn't even realize OP was posting from the actual account.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info