deleting a character with a jewel socketed on passive tree

can you in the near future add an icon for a jewel when you are about to delete a character that has one socketed into your passive tree? i'm not sure if i have deleted that many characters with an important jewel but i want to be on the safe side.
i have got used to it by now but i feel like this could be a nice improvement and the main reason why i want an icon that appears rather then just text is because that's the first thing i would see when i press delete on a character.
it's a very simple thing from what i can see and could be more helpful then not.
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
Last bumped on Mar 3, 2017, 3:19:36 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Bump. To me it could just be a popup when you try to delete saying "This character has a jewel socketed, are you sure you want to delete it?" The icon idea mentioned by the OP works too. What it comes down to is the game should have some sort of indication or warning before deleting a character with a jewel socketed.
"
Kinsbane27 wrote:
Bump. To me it could just be a popup when you try to delete saying "This character has a jewel socketed, are you sure you want to delete it?" The icon idea mentioned by the OP works too. What it comes down to is the game should have some sort of indication or warning before deleting a character with a jewel socketed.

Because this game prevents you from deleting characters that have items on them? O wait it doesn't. If you honestly are that concerned about it go the P2W route and skin transfer one of your jewels.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
Should be an easy thing for GGG to implement. They definitely won't have the delete jewel 'feature' on the console port, so they might as well do the same for we PC users.

(Deleting your jewels accidentally in that way doesn't make the game more hardcore)
I deleted a perfect legacy rumis and legacy vinktars thats like 100ex more than any jewel i have. cleared out inventory but missed flasks. derp. however unlike asking for others to cover my mistakes I took it as a learning experience. Now I always check my toons thoroughly.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 24, 2017, 9:41:48 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I deleted a perfect legacy rumis and legacy vinktars thats like 100ex more than any jewel i have. cleared out inventory but missed flasks. derp. however unlike asking for others to cover my mistakes I took it as a learning experience. Now I always check my toons thoroughly.

Shoulda skin transfered those flask m8.

FeelsBadMan

"
Aim_Deep wrote:

With that reasoning... why do guns have a locked mode?
"
SuperMotte wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

With that reasoning... why do guns have a locked mode?

How is that a reasonable comparison.

OP, you live and you learn...
U MAD?
IMO good solution would be adding Remove Only tab "Stuff from deleted char: XXX"
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
"
Nishrek wrote:
IMO good solution would be adding Remove Only tab "Stuff from deleted char: XXX"

Yeah I like the game holding my hand too. /s

FeelsBadMan

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info