[LSC][Closed] Shaper/Guardian/UberAtziri/Breachstone/(lvl8 masters) Help

Another day another mask

Thanks alot for perfect carry all Breachlords.
Trustworthy player! All lot for me include Blessing od Chayula and The Blue Dream!
It was good day :)
Last edited by Morixander on Feb 25, 2017, 4:49:11 PM
Trustworthy and reliable.

Did a few runs with him and everything went perfectly.

When I asked him to do a Xoph carry, he looked me in the virtual eyes and said, "Nah, you can do it. You have to believe in yourself. Live your dream, I'm living proof." Suitably inspired I decided to try Xoph by myself. Sure I died horribly, but he's still an inspiration to us all. If PoE had a Batman, it would be SteaknCheese.
Helped me run chayula, honest and gave me a blessing and a severed in sleep :) Awesome and trustworthy service
Very quick and reliable person ^^

got me this ^^
Last edited by babounghost on Apr 2, 2017, 9:04:42 PM
Helped me for vaal temple map, and a VERY rippy overgrown ruin map !
All fine ! Thanks !
Can trust him !
+1 Awesome service! Saved my Uber Atziri and looted me Acuity Vaal Gauntlets. Honest and highly recommended!
+1 nice and fast service! thanks!
IGN: MeleeMetaIsLife
+1 trustworthy.
nice and fast.
Super nice guy, would recommend for anyone, helped me out with a Temp chains corrupted Phoenix run and a Vaal Temple

Edit: The Phoenix run got me the fragment needed for a shaper run, which he helped me with aswell, ending up dropping a Dying Sun. He didn't even tax for the drop, all I can say is that I'm super happy with the service this guy provided. Super props to him.
Last edited by rares227 on Apr 4, 2017, 4:18:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info