Ascendency points and Oriath (aka remove Labyrinth mandatoriness)

"
Imarion wrote:
Wonder how a company can afford to bypass potential customers nowadays.

But as long as they are happy and the salaries get paid ... :)

Imarion

It's impossible to please everyone.

Just because a few people don't like the lab doesn't mean that POE isn't at it's most popular.

"
Imarion wrote:
Wonder how a company can afford to bypass potential customers nowadays.

But as long as they are happy and the salaries get paid ... :)

Imarion

I really hate what you're implying, that they should make things easier to satisfy the casual players.
This is not what the game stand, or used to stand for. Most of the game is easy enough right now, where clearing trash mobs and getting to T14-T15 is faster than ever, and I'm happy to have the lab as a challenge. I see a lot of people in global820 helping each other for the lab and trials, and its great, its PoE at its best.
"
de99ial wrote:
I wonder WHY anyone would complain on anything that DOESNT NEED to be "done". Just... why?

If the Lab is optional, why is PoE advertised as having classes? - that are gated - behind the Labyrinth? I'd be disappointed if something was advertised as a core feature of the game, and it turned out that I had to play "optional" content to have it. That's part of the problem I suspect. Your simplistic argument does not match the reality of the situation.
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
"
systemdown wrote:
"
de99ial wrote:
I wonder WHY anyone would complain on anything that DOESNT NEED to be "done". Just... why?

If the Lab is optional, why is PoE advertised as having classes? - that are gated - behind the Labyrinth? I'd be disappointed if something was advertised as a core feature of the game, and it turned out that I had to play "optional" content to have it. That's part of the problem I suspect. Your simplistic argument does not match the reality of the situation.

If bigmacs are optional why they are advertised? Well because they are available.
"
de99ial wrote:
If bigmacs are optional why they are advertised? Well because they are available.

False equivalency. I don't need to negotiate a maze to buy a burger.
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
Its not - if you want burger you need to pay for it.

If you want ascendancy points you need to pay for them - with time you have to invest in lab. You dont want to? Nobody is forcing you. Optional.

Killing Dominus is not optional. Killing Mal is not optional. Lab is.
"
de99ial wrote:
Its not - if you want burger you need to pay for it.

If you want ascendancy points you need to pay for them - with time you have to invest in lab. You dont want to? Nobody is forcing you. Optional.

Killing Dominus is not optional. Killing Mal is not optional. Lab is.

lab is not optional....

dont be ridiculous

i mean technically it is, but in the reality its not, no one in their right mind is going to forgo those ascendancy points
I dont see any any key!
"
de99ial wrote:
[Removed by Support]

wow thats a bit hostile dont you think?
I dont see any any key!
Last edited by Patrick_GGG on Mar 19, 2017, 9:20:36 AM
Im just seriously annoyed by that all whining.

"I dont like bigmacs so mcdonalds should remove them from their offer, because I DONT LIKE THEM and no matter that there are people who enjoy it".

This is the same "I dont like lab so GGG should remove it, because I DONT LIKE IT, and it is no matter that there are others who enjoys it".

Reality doesnt work that way. If someon dont like something that is HIS/HER problem, not service/offer provider. Adapt to changes and stop whining.

I can understand stability issues because recently i also had them. My PC was crashing after 4-5 instances so doing lab was kinda risky. But doable - just fast pace. After some patches problem - at least for me - dissapeard but still im doing this as fas as i can. But cmon be serious and stop looking at everything from only your own point of view.
Last edited by de99ial on Mar 19, 2017, 11:16:47 AM
"
de99ial wrote:
Im just seriously annoyed by that all whining.

"I dont like bigmacs so mcdonalds should remove them from their offer, because I DONT LIKE THEM and no matter that there are people who enjoy it".

This is the same "I dont like lab so GGG should remove it, because I DONT LIKE IT, and it is no matter that there are others who enjoys it".

Reality doesnt work that way. If someon dont like something that is HIS/HER problem, not service/offer provider. Adapt to changes and stop whining.

I can understand stability issues because recently i also had them. My PC was crashing after 4-5 instances so doing lab was kinda risky. But doable - just fast pace. After some patches problem - at least for me - dissapeard but still im doing this as fas as i can. But cmon be serious and stop looking at everything from only your own point of view.

I think your problems here lie in your inability to process the information in the op and thread.

Nobody is asking for the labyrinth to be removed. They are asking for the separation of ascendancy classes from it.

Read, comprehend & prosper!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info