Legacy y item builds

I know we don't know all the legacy items we'll have access too yet, but are there any builds particular builds ya'll are excited to run with the legacy items??
Last bumped on Feb 21, 2017, 10:50:18 PM
Bringer of woe!
Legacy Wings of Entropy together with legacy Bringer of Rain.
Also pretty much every facebreaker build EVER.
And Aegis aurora max block.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
oo i forgot about the aegis.... thats pretty exciting!!! i got really excited about voltaxic spark again, then i realized there isnt actually a legacy voltaxic. :(
"
kordesh45 wrote:
oo i forgot about the aegis.... thats pretty exciting!!! i got really excited about voltaxic spark again, then i realized there isnt actually a legacy voltaxic. :(

Voltaxic Spark is still VERY strong. Steyox hit 100 with it in some ridiculously short amount of time during this league.
U MAD?
huehuehue

wonder if theres legacy worm flask

DOUBT IT

maaaaann i wanted to run one of those epic worm flask builds, never was able to...
the newest one, i had The Harvest, and the worm flasks, but i didnt have a leveled up Duelist... didnt feel like leveling one..

.. is there any good magic finder Duelist builds??
Last edited by CaoMengde on Feb 21, 2017, 1:05:33 AM
It will probably end up being HOWA..
"
FCK42 wrote:
Bringer of woe!
Legacy Wings of Entropy together with legacy Bringer of Rain.
Also pretty much every facebreaker build EVER.
And Aegis aurora max block.

Are aegis/woe confirmed? From what I've seen they said 'more than 40 legacy uniques' which implies less than 45, or they would have said 'more than 45' in the first place. They also said some will be legacy with versions worse than what we have now. Is there an updated list of confirmed legacy uniques?
Hopefully we'll get the full list soon. But more importantly i just realized i really hope reach of the council is one. had a blast using it in breach even after nerf.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info