Lore: Witch on corable in trailer

The Witch to me seems like a youngish woman (probably late teens or early twenties, definitely no older than 30) with a deeper-than-average and somewhat raspy voice. I'm not sure where people get the idea she's old. And that comment to Brutus? This is the Witch we're talking about, she insults, derides, and makes fun of absolutely everything. I interpret that statement not as 'I am the master monster-creator' but as 'That was such a joke that even I could do better.'
Last edited by Trylobyte on Feb 21, 2017, 2:21:41 PM
what can i say..

Second-class poe gamer
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
Gamtsuki wrote:
"
teacherpeter wrote:
I believe the witch sounds like and is supposed to be a teen.

After Brutus she said she is known how to do this monster better so she obviously very old.

What? Shavronne made Brutus into the monster he was. The witch says that if she had made Brutus, he would not have been so easily defeated. I'm not sure what that has to do with how old she is...

I think the witch is very obviously a young woman. Look at the Ascendancy portraits. Read Loate's backstory for the Witch.
Which is such bs. We need a new skill gem or unique item that lets us have one super zombie instead of the weak little things we have now.
"
Telzen wrote:
Which is such bs. We need a new skill gem or unique item that lets us have one super zombie instead of the weak little things we have now.

Zombies? Weak? U crazy. They can become the most ridiculous tanks ever!
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
Telzen wrote:

Zombies? Weak? U crazy. They can become the most ridiculous tanks ever!
Fine I'll rephrase. I want a giant zombie/minion that is on par with Brutus for size, instead of the normal human sized zombies.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info