Possible Act 6-10 Spoiler ?? // Mounts in 3.0 ??

Honestly I'd buy a Rhoa mount (could be used in towns or w/e and give the player +xx ms [disabled ms buff for races])

My lord if GGG added that pretty sure everyone would fucking buy one. I know I would :O
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Feb 21, 2017, 4:43:42 AM
"
bwam wrote:
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
And what would you do with these mounts?

Maybe they have saddle bags (stash space). And if gnomes ever get introduced, you could have a Vendor Gnome who hides in the saddlebag stashspace.

Maybe you can have "lucky mounts" who greatly increase the quantity of items found. Maybe you could name them, too. The names would have to be unique, like character names, ofc (I'd name mine ExiledSeabiscuit).

Or maybe it's just RHOA RACING! No big deal, this would just be THE BEST GAMECHANGER EVAH.

Or maybe they're just teasing us. Like, "Haha, here's a clearly domesticated beast of burden who looks suitable for riding. You want to ride it, don't you? Don't you? But no, that doesn't fit into the vision THE HYDRA has for the game. Boo-hoo. Sorry."

i would quit the game if they introduced lucky mounts. that is one of the reasons i quit neverwinter im not going to play another game with cash shop stuff like that.
"
i would quit the game if they introduced lucky mounts. that is one of the reasons i quit neverwinter im not going to play another game with cash shop stuff like that.

i would quit life if i couldn't read & jumped to stupid conclusions without justification. (where on earth did you get the idea it = MTX?)
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info