Most Notable Uniques For Leveling

Currently 40 on my Templar.

What are the most notable or must have uniques for leveling a spell caster?

How long is/are they good for up until what level?
Last bumped on Feb 20, 2017, 7:56:44 PM
Really it's just lifesprig, tabula rasa, and movement speed boots. If you're level 40 you can replace the lifesprig. By level 55 or so you should be able to find big-boy yellow boots that have stats and movespeed. Replacing the Tabula is all about your budget.
i'd say the best thing is to grab a Tabula Rasa.. 6 links will increase your dps.
facebreaker with shield charge

:P
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Best levelling uniques for spellcasters. Only Tabula is expensive. The rest costs nothing.

Then wear one or two of these so you have no mana issues early on:
only issue with tabula is having 6 links makes your mana cost absurd for such low level, so having gear to accommodate that will help out immensely
U MAD?
Whispering Ice is a pretty good option. You can use Astramentis, Perandus Blazon etc. from the get go. Also free 7-link.

If you find the mana costs too high, you can just stay on an 5L and use the Reduced Mana gem. I've seen many players forget about this gem and stay on 3-4Ls because of mana issues.

The one item I look for every single time I level a character is Goldrim - most op leveling item this game has to offer!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info