Mentoring/Helping newer players

Since the recent 3.0 announcement, we've been getting quite a lot of new players. So I decided to mentor whoever wants to be mentored!

With mentoring I mean:
- Helping with the game in general(explaining mechanics or answering random questions)
- Helping with improving your build(tree, gear, whatever)
- Helping out with mapping(how to roll maps, how to approach certain bosses, etc)
- Handing out some leveling items for those who just started, or are starting a new character
- Most likely more(Might level a new character with you, or do a few maps together if you'd like, for example)

Path of Exile is a complicated game, and even though the designers try to make it accessible to new players, it's still a lot of information to learn all by yourself. I'll be playing on the Breach League(Soft Core), and am probably online for the coming few hours.

Just send me a message(just past this line with your message in the ingame chat):

@PewPewPewImmaSomething

Of course, I know there will be more people who don't mind doing this. I would invite everyone who doesn't mind helping another, to leave your IGN as a reply :)
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Last bumped on Feb 18, 2017, 9:39:36 AM
Cheers to the idea !

Following up to Appels, i'm leaving my ign as well

@Guohc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info