MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way)

"
pneuma wrote:
"
Hey guys? Get a prenup.

If only those actually worked reliably. Courts tend to just rip them up along with the rest of men's rights.

This is actually news to me, and it definitely interests me. Got any good resources on this issue?
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
Sadly most mgtow guys use it as an excuse to stay awkward, weak and unfucked for the rest of their lives. The movement is garbage.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Honestly, hitting the gym like 4 days a week solves all these problems
anything is everything
"
"
pneuma wrote:
"
Hey guys? Get a prenup.

If only those actually worked reliably. Courts tend to just rip them up along with the rest of men's rights.

This is actually news to me, and it definitely interests me. Got any good resources on this issue?

This happened recently and its effects have been circling through various court districts. The end result is a strengthening of the concept of the "second look" in family courts all over the NE seaboard (and spreading elsewhere). (I think this phrase was used first in courts in the '80s? Much stronger now, though.)

It's not that they never work, though. The feeling you should be getting is that even following all current opinions while drafting the prenup doesn't guarantee that it will be useful when needed (many years and political climates later). It's a crapshoot and not to be strongly relied upon.

Lastly, prenups also do nothing for anyone that finds "the love of their life" where their SO explicitly expects the marriage to be a financial gifting arrangement. It's easy to say "just go find someone else", but that line of thinking leads to being single, childless, and 40.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info