Feedback on Legacy supporter pack

Just my feedback for this pack.

First of all I think it is a great value regarding the number of things included and the quality of the items, I think it definitely worth it and I am happy to support GGG.

However I have two small regrets : first I think the weapon effect could have been a bit larger and glowy, I find it a bit too discrete. Secondly the minipet - baby devourer - is in my opinion not appropriate with the general Oriath fighter theme of the pack which is a clear lined and polished in difference with the more approximate messy theme of the devourer. I would have prefered a weapon pet or why not a small oriath soldier from act3.

Except those relatively minor things it is very nice especially with the yellow light from the belt :)

For those who bought it as well I would be interested to know your opinion about the pack.
📜My hideout thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2542497
Last edited by Synopsis on Feb 17, 2017, 7:36:04 PM
Last bumped on Mar 4, 2017, 7:35:32 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I share a dimilar opinion.
While I quite like the weapon effect, it just doesn't really fit with the character effect. Either the character effect should've been slightly more subtle and a bit closer to the color of the weapon effect, or the weapon effect should've been more... impressive.
As for the baby devourer, while I do like it quite a lot (let's be honest here, the three little guys are just adorable), it felt slightly out of place. It currently resides in my hideout, where it fits in surprisingly well.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
I like the pack :)

As i understand it we will get the actual legacy weapon effect in the next league by doing challenges..

But that pet does seem out of place imo
Pfft. The baby diglet wiggly dicks are the best part of the pack. The character effect is the real problem. It doesn't scale or fit properly on wayyyy too many characters.
U MAD?
"
FCK42 wrote:
Either the character effect should've been slightly more subtle and a bit closer to the color of the weapon effect, or the weapon effect should've been more... impressive.

Character effect is good. Weapon effect also good, because it's 'classic' effect, not 'legacy'. 'Legacy' effects we gain for challenges in new league.

But some opinion to 'set' of effects. In essence we have footprints, but have no weapon effect. Now we have weapon effect, but have no 'classic' footprints. So it's kind of incompletion.

If 'set' of effect can be complete - it would be nice.
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
"
Docbp87 wrote:
Pfft. The baby diglet wiggly dicks are the best part of the pack. The character effect is the real problem. It doesn't scale or fit properly on wayyyy too many characters.

This

Reduced character size > doesn't align

I think the pack is still good overall. The helmet I can live without, looks very clunky tbh. Rest of the stuff looks sweet.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Feb 21, 2017, 12:58:45 AM
I believe somebody said they will adjust the character effect so that it alligns better/scales with char size, so you guys should get a fix for that once 2.6 (or one of the fixes after that) launches.
Avert thy gaze, child!

IGN: Shadowrope

Standard Warrior
Em...

OK, character effect now adjusted well to character model, but...

Spoiler

It's only for me effect have a flat clipped bottom?
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
If not for the chisel on the cape I would buy instantly. I generally prefer a simplistic look, and it seems that GGG will always add that little out-of-place detail that ruins it for me. Like the pointy horns on the vampiric armour set that makes the difference between awesome and silly. Just a simple red cape would be awesome, or a black one.
"
Riborg wrote:
If not for the chisel on the cape I would buy instantly. I generally prefer a simplistic look, and it seems that GGG will always add that little out-of-place detail that ruins it for me. Like the pointy horns on the vampiric armour set that makes the difference between awesome and silly. Just a simple red cape would be awesome, or a black one.

Winged armoursets!

One of the best boot models.. let's add tons of candles on them!
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Feb 26, 2017, 8:19:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info