ok i really getting fed up with this muting

"
wde97 wrote:
"
y562565 wrote:
"
Docbp87 wrote:
I can guarantee that posting in the General Discussion section of the forum, instead of emailing support, is not the way to get an answer...

is just a rant really but i just dont get how it woks , i see people say far worst thing they werent mute ,lol i say things that may consider as racist or secist but they are facts and as it turns out is ok for sex chat in global but is not ok to state facts , ok not the best and delighted facts but still facts is facts , is this 16centry where the one see the facts get burn or something

Pretty sure your answer is right there. Saying anything racist or sexist would fall under hate speech, while talking about sex probably isn't considered as bad. Not sure why you think that being Racist is okay just because you think its true. Wow.

not i think it is true , do you want me to link you the4 report that came out , lol i research on the topic and all i did was then state the result in chat when people are on the topic and bam i got ban , if what i say was completely just out of the blue and being pure racist or sexist sure ban me iwont complain but if those are just unwelocme fact that everybody try to pretend not seeing then well it is not racist or sexist
Last edited by y562565 on Feb 17, 2017, 2:31:59 PM
"
Erbert1 wrote:
"
y562565 wrote:
lol i say things that may consider as racist or secist

This right here is your answer.

but since when stating unwelcome facts are sexist or racist ??
Write here what got you banned.
The QQ is real in here. Stop defending what you did and take the punishment. Behave better.
"
sarahaustin wrote:
The QQ is real in here. Stop defending what you did and take the punishment. Behave better.

so stating facts are a bad behavior ok but ok if everyone think like you well the world will still believe in the earth being the center of the universe
"
rhah wrote:

i dont really know it just say offensive comment ,
but all i say that could fall in that is human would extinct if we all trun gay , thats about it , and the thing that bug me the most is there is liek 10 ish person debating on global on the topic and only 1 got ban wtf those lot have be on it for half an hour and no one get ban, just me , infact i say the least things lol
"
y562565 wrote:
"
rhah wrote:

but all i say that could fall in that is human would extinct if we all trun gay , thats about it , and the thing that bug me the most is there is liek 10 ish person debating on global on the topic and only 1 got ban wtf those lot have be on it for half an hour and no one get ban, just me , infact i say the least things lol

I think you deserve worse than just a short mute but thats just me.
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
y562565 wrote:
"
rhah wrote:

I think you deserve worse than just a short mute but thats just me.

ok since the operator have the right to mute as they see fit , i am not going to argue is it this mute well deserve , we can all keep our opinions , but really just mute me , why everyone one wasnt muted
p.s. just saying we need both sex to actually reproduce , human aint single cell beings
Last edited by y562565 on Feb 17, 2017, 2:55:26 PM
"
y562565 wrote:
but really just mute me , why everyone one wasnt muted

Because you were the only one reported dod. Next time report someone you argue with in global 1 to have a friend in muteness :p
"
Hallsttattian wrote:
"
y562565 wrote:
but really just mute me , why everyone one wasnt muted

Because you were the only one reported dod. Next time report someone you argue with in global 1 to have a friend in muteness :p

thats a good idea xd

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info