ok i really getting fed up with this muting

ok is global 1 , and we are debating on topic that are slightly on the line i know and if they mute everyone thats fine , but nope just me , can some one form the mute team actually ell me why just me
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Feb 17, 2017, 3:41:52 PM
Last bumped on Feb 17, 2017, 3:42:14 PM
I can guarantee that posting in the General Discussion section of the forum, instead of emailing support, is not the way to get an answer...
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
I can guarantee that posting in the General Discussion section of the forum, instead of emailing support, is not the way to get an answer...

He would get banned for a month on the CDPR forum. They have a strict "dont talk about moderator decisions" rule.
"
Docbp87 wrote:

is just a rant really but i just dont get how it woks , i see people say far worst thing they werent mute ,lol i say things that may consider as racist or secist but they are facts and as it turns out is ok for sex chat in global but is not ok to state facts , ok not the best and delighted facts but still facts is facts , is this 16centry where the one see the facts get burn or something
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
Docbp87 wrote:

He would get banned for a month on the CDPR forum. They have a strict "dont talk about moderator decisions" rule.

ban or not i really dont care i rarely use the forum except for reading guides anyway
"
y562565 wrote:
"
Docbp87 wrote:

is just a rant really but i just dont get how it woks , i see people say far worst thing they werent mute ,lol i say things that may consider as racist or secist but they are facts and as it turns out is ok for sex chat in global but is not ok to state facts , ok not the best and delighted facts but still facts is facts , is this 16centry where the one see the facts get burn or something

Pretty sure your answer is right there. Saying anything racist or sexist would fall under hate speech, while talking about sex probably isn't considered as bad. Not sure why you think that being Racist is okay just because you think its true. Wow.
"
y562565 wrote:
lol i say things that may consider as racist or secist

This right here is your answer.
Last edited by Erbert1 on Feb 17, 2017, 2:08:10 PM
don't be an asshat, problem solved
"
RandallPOE wrote:
don't be an asshat, problem solved

giving facts is being a asshole ?? ok i can see why they mute me if they think the same as you
I mean you said racist and/or sexist things. Someone didn't like that. You got muted. Makes sense to me...
U MAD?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info