1 Beta key/tell me why it should be yours

Alright, so I have 1 beta key I have no use for. You want it? Tell me why you should have it. I'd prefer to give it to someone who actually want to help the game progress and not just to have something to play at the moment.

Reply to this thread and I'll tell you guys when I've made up my mind. The winner will get a PM :)
Above content may contain traces of nonsense.

Reality is simply an unrealistic version of online gaming.
cuz noone else replied! and im tryin to get my buddies on this game
Because I'm a big fan of the action RPG genre. I played games like diablo II, Titan Quest and Torchlight for hundreds of hours and from what I've seen so far in first looks and interviews on Youtube and such this game puts the best things from those games into 1 and its now in development.

I NEED to check this out first hand!

I got 20 years of experience with computer games I can share. (ya.. I'm that old.)
Doesnt seem to be that high demand on this key...So I'll make the contest short and give it to LPRPG :P seems like a decent guy, hopefully he'll give decent feedback aswell :)
Above content may contain traces of nonsense.

Reality is simply an unrealistic version of online gaming.
Last edited by wakko on Feb 7, 2012, 8:31:49 PM
I want it :) Because as a future designer I want to see how this game is shaping up to be, and how the process of finding bugs/balance problems and reporting it to the devs go, and just be apart of making the game better. I've been a fan of RPG's and Fantasy for a long time now, but this would be the first for me at the chance of being apart of the development and not just the final product.

I'll play the crap out of it, and make sure any and all problems reach the devs ears :)

EDIT: Too late, oh well xD Make good use of that key! Guess I'll wait in line again xD
-[2.0] Tokyo's CoC Hybrid Damage Frostblader ---> view-thread/1401907
-[2.0] The Samurai (2H Crit Katana Wild Striker) ---> view-thread/1368690
-[2.0] Dyadus Elemental Wild Strike - Cheap and Beginner friendly! ---> view-thread/1394595
Last edited by TokyoToho on Feb 7, 2012, 8:34:43 PM
thanks!

I'll stay alert while playing and have pen and paper ready.
I have been wanting to play a good hack and slash for a VERY long time. I provide very good detailed feedback from a perfectionist mindset. I also have a youtube channel to spread the word of PoE :D
IGN: TickleTotem

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
generation. Social experiment.
I spent a lot of time playing this type of game (Sacred never cured my jones, Diablo2 I had put months if not a year's worth of hours into - quit while ahead, ahha), and have been playing PC games in particular since the mid-90s and complaining about them since roughly the same time.

Clearly I'm not already a beta member.

Is capable of communicating, has time to actually beta-test, could definitely advertise in the proper vague way for the game. I'm even posting in these insane forums to slightly increase the chance of getting a key via GGG.

Buzz hype from random internet blogs (which you can only really trust unknown internet posters for) is the sort of background noise that propels sales. Consider minecraft videos on YouTube, at first a rare advertisement and then a humped, deadened meme that became so easy to hate.

Maybe this will be the first game to somehow ride that wave properly. In any case I'm interested in seeing what's going on.
I've played every MMO worth playing, so i'd like to think i have alot of experience on that matter. Because of this i'd be more qualified to give positive/negative feed back on the game.

Not gonna lie, i REALLY do want something to play aswel, but when i play betas i usealy give feedback on good and bad things, this will only improve the game i play - thats how i see it.
The same reason most people wants into a beta, tests the game out and give their hornest opinion on the game :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info