GGG you are inspiration

First and foremost, thank you for producing this game. It can be easily seen as a work of love.

As a Games designer myself, although one to release anything officially yet it is inspiring to see a group of people come together and produce something that might not work. To attempt to recreate what was consider by many the idea of an ARPG.

You guys have done this and redefined what this genre should and can be. Even with this you guys push the boundaries and continue to expand to new horizons. Blowing your fan base away with every expansion and steps you take.

You guys give me hope for the future of video games, one that has seen so many developers follow the safe options and stick to the known. you keep going above and beyond the expectations of any developer by not only giving the game away for free by finding other ways to finance the projet but level of detail and work you do with your community.

Not only have you changed my own philosophy on how to market video games but you have shown the world that a Triple-A level game can be made with patience, time and a lot of hard work. All starting at that small initial group till now.

I am sure many of you have made sacrifices to make it this far and will continue to every day you need to work that extra hour or do that extra interview.

for this, I personally want to thank each and every member of GGG.

Keep up the great Work!

P.S. guys seriously, though, we need a cutthroat league.

#Legends!
Last bumped on Feb 17, 2017, 8:49:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info