Will there be any improvement to SG gateway before Oriath exp release

As all players who are using SG gateway know that the capacity and stability of SG gateway is really poor. At every beginning of the new league there will be a lot of lag spike and sometime getting transfer to AU gateway automatically and playing from constant 40-50 ping from SG but suddenly 110-150 in AU gateway with a lot of lag spike is really frustrating. And that is almost unplayable.
Anyway this problem is getting better after 2-3 weeks after league started as the population is not as crowd as the beginning.

I have to say that I really love lockstep , I've once played on the my Garena PoE local server with 10-15 ping in lockstep mode , and that's absolute heaven for my PoE experience since beta. But after few weeks the server is getting boring due to low population , bad economy.
So I have to return to play on Global server with SG gateway is my best option here with constant 40-50ms but I still can't play in lockstep mode anyway.

This problem is still continuing since the Awakening expansion.
And there is no hope for better or additional gateway for SEA player though

P.S. We all know that we have "PoE SEA server provided by Garena" but the SV is horrible and population is too low as well as the economy and it's not fun at ALL.
Last bumped on Feb 17, 2017, 8:41:23 AM
This is why I stop playing PoE whenever a new league comes out. Aside the usual bugs and crashes, there's getting diverted to Australia server.

I usually start playing Standard again two weeks in. By then there'd be people at level 100, people would be saying it's boring and thus a lot less server load.
If you're referring to the problems related to the severed cables, that's really out of GGG's control... or even SoftLayer's. The entire backbone of the internet in that area is in trouble. Don't know much about when it will be back to normal.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info