The PANIC! reaction in community and new releases

"
Necromael wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Chill mate ;)

Your threads on frontpage :

Leagues stones are probably gonna be a massive dissapointment and this is why. RIP Dream League?

So You can get Broken Legacy Uniques in Legacy League. Sup?

Reall chill there. More like clickbait cheap news lol

Think I hit where it hurts. ;-)
These are exactly the topics I'm talking about - a lot of useless blowing of hot air, which contributes to nothing but people liking to hear (read) themselves talking, simply because the stuff they are talking about are simply assumptions that can (and mostly are) completely wrong.

If I were to guess these are also reasons why GGG members respond so rarely, maybe even don't read every thread. Heck, if I saw that many thread poping up all the time, from which 90% of them contain only dumb speculations and people screaming on each other about stuff that doesn't even exist yet, I'd probably quit... :@
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Feb 17, 2017, 6:06:13 AM
The forums are at their most amusing as this time, beats reading life vs ES thread #63003 any day
"You want it to be one way, but it's the other way"
Suppose there are two players, A and B. Player A is panicking. Player B isn't. Who is more likely to come to the forum to post about their feelings?

Now, suppose there are a million players (at least GGG thinks there are). Think about it.
"
Perq wrote:
"
Necromael wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Chill mate ;)

Your threads on frontpage :

Leagues stones are probably gonna be a massive dissapointment and this is why. RIP Dream League?

So You can get Broken Legacy Uniques in Legacy League. Sup?

Reall chill there. More like clickbait cheap news lol

Think I hit where it hurts. ;-)
These are exactly the topics I'm talking about - a lot of useless blowing of hot air, which contributes to nothing but people liking to hear (read) themselves talking, simply because the stuff they are talking about are simply assumptions that can (and mostly are) completely wrong.

If I were to guess these are also reasons why GGG members respond so rarely, maybe even don't read every thread. Heck, if I saw that many thread poping up all the time, from which 90% of them contain only dumb speculations and people screaming on each other about stuff that doesn't even exist yet, I'd probably quit... :@

Trust me, GGG sees everything (otherwise, how would they instantly silence anyone who mentions scammers in non-scammer related threads? :P) and probably even watch you when you sleep. :o

Until League starts, there is most likely won't be anymore information, so info that we have now is more than enough. As a player who truly cares about this game, I just express my legitimate concerns. Or I am not allowed to do so? :/

P.S. Also this kind of threads are laughable in it's nature. You basically complain about someone else's complain. We know how this goes. This won't stop or enlighten anyone, because you call people to chill out when information we get is worrysome in it's nature (Stones are not permament and locked behind certain droprate / rarity). One more place to circle jerk each other basically. xD
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Feb 17, 2017, 6:59:17 AM
Whineception

The community losing its shit with no knowledge is one of its most used skills.
HAIL SATAN!
Last edited by tramshed on Feb 17, 2017, 7:51:44 AM
Major patch, community in outrage, Perq bashes community for outrage, Regulator is complaining about the lab, Bars is posting sarcastic comments without saying too much, everything's just fine.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Feb 17, 2017, 8:05:15 AM
"
Bars wrote:
Major patch, community in outrage, Perq bashes community for outrage, Regulator is complaining about the lab, Bars is posting sarcastic comments without saying too much, everything's just fine.

Globe girls are back though.

All we need now is an undress mini-game and some chain UI mtx's and we be rock solid.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
"
Bars wrote:

All we need now is an undress mini-game and some chain UI mtx's and we be rock solid.

What do you mean, back?

I've been living under a rock the last two months or so.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
"
Boem wrote:
"
Bars wrote:

What do you mean, back?

Watch the FoO trailer and take a glance at the UI.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

What do you mean, back?

Watch the FoO trailer and take a glance at the UI.

Oh. Definitely an improvement, although the old ones were still better IMO.

Last edited by Bars on Feb 17, 2017, 8:23:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info