WOW GGG finally removed the Vomit Inducing Experience of POE

What is wrong with you guys? OP makes valid argument that 3 difficulties induce vomit. 3 Difficulties mean going from sarn to solaris 3 times, which IS vomit inducing, unless someone helps you (no one will during first days of new league).
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
"
TriniGamer wrote:
After years of begging GGG to remove this nasty vomit inducing experience of playing the game 3 times on 3 difficulty just to reach end game with a new character its finally here!!!

Never thought I would see it in my life, I guess POE going the way of xbox one was the best thing to ever happen to this game after all, I take back all the bad things I said I now admit console is the best thing ever happen to this game.

FINALLY they are totally removing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must be dreaming? please tell me I am not dreaming!!!

Please tell me I am not dreaming and we only have to play this game once per character now please!!!!!!!!!!!
Please tell me all the nerd shit is done and we finally have a casual experience please someone tell me this is REAL!!!

I could pick a character? play only once? try out a new build? create a new character and rinse and repeat? just once I have to play? no more useless nerd shit?

It must be a dream

aw man. i was hoping you was talkin about the lab..
"
TriniGamer wrote:
So tell me folks I have been waiting patiently for the removal of the vomit inducing experience you guys promised it will be this year.

I have waited a long time since I made this thread.

How long from now until I can finally play the game ONCE so I can have a new character for a new build?

I refuse to touch this game until this nasty disgusting requirement of playing it 3 times is removed. I want to play once when trying a new character or new league.

I mean, did you bother reading any of the news or even looking at that big flashing Beta countdown on the main page before posting?
I never gave it any thought, but yes I can see that the Xbox version will/should help the SSF player side of PoE. While running the 4 acts 3 times never was vomit inducing but Normal and Cruel was/is just a tedious bore of a snoozefest mostly, having 10 acts that are not just a re-run at a harder difficulty level is great news. But Blizzard did it to lengthen playing time so GGG just cookie cutter copied it for PoE until time and resources allows them now to break out of the play the main game, rinse and repeat twice more mode before reaching the endgame. finally, GGG is big enough to break the 3x playing mechanic of arpgs.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
I for one can't wait for OP to start playing 3.0 and find something absolutely new to bitch about and "refuse to play until this broken and annoying crap is fixed." At this point, OP has become too used to doing this since starting to play and it is impossible for it to not happen.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Can't get past act V, boos too hard, kills me all the time. This is bullshit. Why is progress gated behind a boss fight anyways? I should be able to get to maps without going through this story garbage. I will stop playing until this vomit inducing boss gating is removed.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Calling it a story is pretty generous. Particularly after the first time.

While I never quite understood the fervency of the hate for repeating acts, the game's too old for me to keep doing it anymore and am glad one element of leveling tedium is going away. Now if the first 30 levels could become interesting, I'd be all about it.
Ancient and unwise, SSF only since 2012
Well remember I deleted this game due to the whole 3 play through. Wasn't willing to do it just to try a new build

So you are saying they have already removed this requirement?

Its just 1 play through now? if so am reinstalling this asap!!
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
No, that change is coming in the Fall of Oriath expansion.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
OOh very nice I shall wait for the Fall of Oriath expansion then.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info