WOW GGG finally removed the Vomit Inducing Experience of POE

"

Why do you hide on an alt account anyways?

It's my ONLY account. I have no alts. Ask Chris.

And what's your story?
"
I hold no ill will toward you. I'm rather a fan of you and your great monetary contributions toward the good parts of PoE.

Partnering up with the likes of that guy isn't one of your greatest forum achievements.

tonight on autistic forum drama

like clockwork
"
Regulator wrote:
Fuck i got so excited by the title! Unfortunately the lab still remains as is, and nothing says vomit inducing experience like lab in poe, period.

Well on the bright side, console gamers are not going to play labs and controllers will suck at playing labs so I guess we could expect the death of labs soon.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
"
TriniGamer wrote:

Well on the bright side, console gamers are not going to play labs and controllers will suck at playing labs so I guess we could expect the death of labs soon.

Do you even play this game? A controller would make lab even easier.
"
lilbuddha wrote:
"
TriniGamer wrote:

Do you even play this game? A controller would make lab even easier.

He chose his own version of reality a long time ago, might take a while for him to pull himself out of the Matrix, seems content to stay there.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
ya honestly i wasn't a fan of it and i've skipping making new characters specifically because of it, but honestly the worst game i've encountered this mechanic with is by far Borderlands. frick...
"
TemptedNZ wrote:
If there's anything vomit inducing around here it's this toxic POS thread.

Couldnt agree more.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"
"

Why do you hide on an alt account anyways?

It's my ONLY account. I have no alts. Ask Chris.

And what's your story?

Don't worry with those trolls bro.

I take back all what I said bad about POE going the way of consoles, if it means eliminating the vomit inducing experience then I am all for this change

Last edited by TriniGamer on Mar 23, 2017, 11:18:42 PM
So tell me folks I have been waiting patiently for the removal of the vomit inducing experience you guys promised it will be this year.

I have waited a long time since I made this thread.

How long from now until I can finally play the game ONCE so I can have a new character for a new build?

I refuse to touch this game until this nasty disgusting requirement of playing it 3 times is removed. I want to play once when trying a new character or new league.

Last edited by TriniGamer on Jun 2, 2017, 5:18:18 AM
He is resurrected.

Part 3 : Vomit inducing latrine returns.

To the op, vomit inducing experience of 3 playthroughs is finally removed from the game upon 3.0.0 release.
Spreading salt since 2006

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info