All Stash Tabs On Sale This Weekend

WTT premiums to quads ratio 4:1
Breach supporter packs are no longer available?
"
Langhun wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1834275
"
BrutalGrizzly wrote:
"
Langhun wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1834275

I see... General discussion, that's why I completely missed that.
Yo, for reals?
I don't want to be one of THOSE ppl, you know those, generally inhabiting the R... site.

But please, tone down on these, I log in and check excitedly every day, what new sale will there be, what cool thing I could snag? Will it be one of the items or sets that I want to have?
Nope, Chuc - dead memes aside, we don't need stash tabs EVERY WEEK!

I would be perfectly OK with it being on the first weekend of every month!

That way, it would still be on a schedule, so ppl could plan on buying it, but it wouldn't take spot from every other item in the store (of which there are many many awesome items).

And, it wouldn't piss ppl off with repeated sales that are getting... well... stale.

So please, I understand why you're doing these, monetarily speaking, it's great. But at the same time, getting players going "Urgh, again with this shit?" every weekend, might have some mid-long term negative impact on the sale itself.

So, just reduce it to one weekend a month, that'd be flipping awesome!

Thanks for the awesome work you're all putting up, and for an incredible game of which I foresee myself supporting for a long time still.
Sorry everyone! I bought a few extra tabs yesterday so of course it's a weekend sale. My bad...
FeelsGoodMan
When are we going to get a tab for all the sac fags? Council keys? Uber lab keys?
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
I hope you read this GGG, Chris Wilson, or anyone incharge of GGG MTX Development.

PLEASE, make the Oriathan army armors available as MTX. They look freggin' bad ass! Especially the one's with the hat and long edge-curved swords.
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Looking forward to the weekend deals :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info