Leagues stones are probably gonna be a massive dissapointment and this is why. RIP Dream League?

Yea I am a bit disappointed as well that the stones only have one use, was hoping for permanent Perandus chests :>

That being said it still saves a ton of costs compared to the way things are now. No more Zana 8 for Headhunters.

It's still good in a sense, but I would have preferred more permanent league stones.

I am curious about Zana's map mods, though. If I have a beyond map mod will it make the beyond league stones useless? (ignoring price)

Character limit of 300 characters exceeded
Content can not exceed 5 lines in length
Last edited by Darksagex on Feb 17, 2017, 2:46:07 AM
"
Darksagex wrote:
Yea I am a bit disappointed as well that the stones only have one use, was hoping for permanent Perandus chests :>

That being said it still saves a ton of costs compared to the way things are now. No more Zana 8 for Headhunters.

It's still good in a sense, but I would have preferred more permanent league stones.

I am curious about Zana's map mods, though. If I have a beyond map mod will it make the beyond league stones useless? (ignoring price)

Imagine Beyond Stone + Beyond mod on map + Beyond mod from Zana on 30+ Packsize Map sextanted with Extra mobs...Add Breach + Mods on Stones or some other Leagues on top of that...

:O
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Feb 17, 2017, 2:51:33 AM
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
Darksagex wrote:

Imagine Beyond Stone + Beyond mod on map + Beyond mod from Zana on 30+ Packsize Map sextanted with Extra mobs...Add Breach + Mods on Stones or some other Leagues on top of that...

:O

I think you've just discovered the fastest way for a hardcore char to go to standard :D

Imagine if you could stack the same league multiple times...

Beyond Stone x 3 + Beyond mod on map + Beyond on Zana + 40+ Packsize + Sextants

I think my computer would explode :O
Character limit of 300 characters exceeded
Content can not exceed 5 lines in length
Well, prepare for another Tab-Design for league stones:)
seriously league stones are going to be clogging up your stash in the same way low tier maps do.

how many people run out of low tier maps? more like how many dont even bother to pick them up half the time.

Also breach does amazing things for beyond maps :)
Last edited by Asmosis on Feb 17, 2017, 3:24:52 AM
Casuals gonna be disappointed, and that is good for me. Don't play it if you aren't up to put effort.
Spreading salt since 2006
the only problom is the invetory room
now u add this leage stone u can tpick up items
"
Necromael wrote:
Casuals gonna be disappointed, and that is good for me. Don't play it if you aren't up to put effort.

huh?

This league is going to be more casual friendly than the casual Perandus league.

great items are going to be figuratively and literally raining from the sky while letting casual players pick an choose when they interact with the league content without getting raped while under prepared.
"
Asmosis wrote:
"
Necromael wrote:

huh?

This league is going to be more casual friendly than the casual Perandus league.

great items are going to be figuratively and literally raining from the sky while letting casual players pick an choose when they interact with the league content without getting raped while under prepared.

He probably meant if there will be rarity issues with certain League Stones like Perandus or Beyond.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info