Leagues stones are probably gonna be a massive dissapointment and this is why. RIP Dream League?

They have implicits, does it mean that while using Perandus stone I will only encounter one Chest and no chance to get Cadiro or other chests?

They have charges and consume them when you enter the instance. Can we recharge them somehow? So most likely you won't be able to play 3 of your favorite League all the time and you will have to juggle between Leagues that drop in order to save enough Leagues stones that you actually want to play.

RIP Dream League?
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Feb 16, 2017, 10:00:00 PM
Last bumped on Feb 17, 2017, 6:22:25 AM
You will often have your dream. And you'll find it's not permanent. Not a big deal.
Yup, pretty much deflated all the 2.6 hype. And 3.0 doesn't sound too enticing either, since we already saw the content drops from act 3(part 2) and act 4 which weren't optimized graphically resulting in huge fps drops.

All in all, the immense amount of hype that ggg is currently getting will turn to red-eyed hatred when the next leagues come out.

Unless they somehow manage to not make 2.6 as boring as it sounds right now and have properly optimized every single bit of 3.0 content(which is very unlikely).
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
Well, I will for gonna RIOT for sure if Perandus, Breach or Beyond League Stones are gonna be rare...
Yeah the leaguestones being consumable (and tradeable, rather than unlockable) was a huge buzzkill.

GGG doesn't get it. If the league mods are too rewarding, ramp up the challenge. i.e. if additional exiles are nothing but additional loot sacks, then buff exiles. Same goes for all the other league mods.

The primary balance vector of whether or not a player chooses to add a league mod should be difficulty, not scarcity/wealth/trade/rng.

If GGG balanced it around difficulty then standard league could have a similar UI where you choose what league mods you like, similar to the options in victor vran.

I am so sick of zana-style paid access to league content.

Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
Another Sky Is Falling/Dead League post?

We don' even know the drop rates yet. White stones could be as common as augment orbs, or as uncommmon as alchemy orbs. Either way you will get a number of stones before you even get to act four. Probably enough of them to enjoy some past leagues while leveling, up to and including breach/perandus/nemesis. Although I suspect them to be gated behind zone/mob level, which isn't a bad thing so long as the 'cap' is like 50-60ish for the better/rarer ones.

And seeing as how most people are going to rush to maps so they can do most of their league stuff in maps... it's a moot point considering you will most likely have half a stash tab filled with league stones by that point. So, what, maybe the first 12hrs or less play time into the league you can't use your dream mods ALL the time? So? After the first two days you will have zero problems keeping at least white league stones of the leauges you want.

Saying RIP Dream League(or even being too hyped) before we even know the drop rates is ludicrous.
Path of Exile is STILL one of the most hardcore, time-greedy, soul-crushingly unfair games on the pc today. - CharanJaydemyr
"
merdakai wrote:

We don' even know the drop rates yet. White stones could be as common as augment orbs, or as uncommmon as alchemy orbs. Either way you will get a number of stones before you even get to act four. Probably enough of them to enjoy some past leagues while leveling, up to and including breach/perandus/nemesis. Although I suspect them to be gated behind zone/mob level, which isn't a bad thing so long as the 'cap' is like 50-60ish for the better/rarer ones.

And seeing as how most people are going to rush to maps so they can do most of their league stuff in maps... it's a moot point considering you will most likely have half a stash tab filled with league stones by that point. So, what, maybe the first 12hrs or less play time into the league you can't use your dream mods ALL the time? So? After the first two days you will have zero problems keeping at least white league stones of the leauges you want.

Saying RIP Dream League(or even being too hyped) before we even know the drop rates is ludicrous.

Check my reply in this thread if the stones are indeed very common in droprates.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1833822/page/14
"
Hyskoa wrote:
"
merdakai wrote:

Check my reply in this thread if the stones are indeed very common in droprates.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1833822/page/14

How dare they make us put a little effort into farming for those expensive uniques that will no longer have a massive average chance/scour fee to obtain! AMIRIGHT!?

And if they buffed the crappy uniques properly, 99.999999% certain all of leaguestones will drop pretty much equally. It is the rarer ones with better modifiers that won't drop for crap.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Last edited by PleiadesBlackstar on Feb 16, 2017, 10:12:50 PM
"
merdakai wrote:

There is a lot of possible underwater rocks which come with League stones being consumable...like really good ones being gated behind maps or rarity. Or Stones not even giving full effect of the League...
"

How dare they make us put a little effort into farming for those expensive uniques that will no longer have a massive average chance/scour fee to obtain! AMIRIGHT!?

And if they buffed the crappy uniques properly, 99.999999% certain all of leaguestones will drop pretty much equally. It is the rarer ones with better modifiers that won't drop for crap.

It's not difficult, so it doesn't require effort. It's tedious, so it requires you to turn off your brain to do busywork.
There's a difference.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info