Them new threshold jewels!

maaaan so hyped for ring of blades and that zombie slam.

Been ages since i played EK and it usually failed at crowd control in the current game state, but that 360 spread oh man.....

And there's a bunch more to be revealed, can't wait \o/

Also seems like they lowered requirements from 50 to 40, which is a big change for some of the jewels that required stacking.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last bumped on Feb 24, 2017, 8:51:31 AM
"
Boem wrote:
maaaan so hyped for ring of blades and that zombie slam.

Been ages since i played EK and it usually failed at crowd control in the current game state, but that 360 spread oh man.....

And there's a bunch more to be revealed, can't wait \o/

Also seems like they lowered requirements from 50 to 40, which is a big change for some of the jewels that required stacking.

Peace,

-Boem-

EK is fine for the most part, but it is so rippy when going crit route. VP or rip.

Freezing Pulse getting a bit more love.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Freezing pulse coming back with a FURY boys..

EDIT: OH and boem... it's been reduced down to 40 AND they don't have to even be allocated. They just have to be in the radius. The text was changed in more than one way :).
Last edited by Prizy on Feb 16, 2017, 5:20:20 PM
"

EDIT: OH and boem... it's been reduced down to 40 AND they don't have to even be allocated. They just have to be in the radius. The text was changed in more than one way :).

Hmmm wouldn't that be a typo? That seems like to much of the good cherry to me.

@john, yeah not that it lacked damage but for really good aoe control it had it's limits. But i'm just imagining this 360 coverage and get hyped by that image on a shadow going HAM!

Curious to see the others, i like it.

I'll be playing SSF in legacy league most likely, so not sure if i will be able to test these out.

Maybe that's my one gripe with these jewels overall, their trade restriction when obviously they are intended to give a different "game-play" experience to skills. But whatever will see what i do.

Peace,

-Boem-
"
Boem wrote:

@john, yeah not that it lacked damage but for really good aoe control it had it's limits. But i'm just imagining this 360 coverage and get hyped by that image on a shadow going HAM!

I am more concern that having 360 AoE EK will rip me more. I am playing the EK build as an Inquisitor, character is named Old_Eker if you are interested in checking.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

OT
why inquisitor though? I could understand it if you ran hatred, to permafreeze as a defense even on high targets etc but you run enfeeble + HoA.

For EK i would definitely run AA

My plan is actually trickster with weave the arkane self-sustain on mana and MoM + full dodge.

So weave the arkane 8% reduction + AA + 51% spell dodge if i can find a pair of solid atziri steps and potions, ultimately you stop casting on reflect if it becomes to much due to MoM.

Plan is a sparker though, but if i land this jewel in SSF i'm swapping over instantly :D

Something about whirling + fortify as a full acro/eva shadow into a pack and then unleashing 360 knives just seems like it would be hell of a lot of fun to play.

Peace,

-Boem-
"
Boem wrote:
OT
why inquisitor though? I could understand it if you ran hatred, to permafreeze as a defense even on high targets etc but you run enfeeble + HoA.

For EK i would definitely run AA

My plan is actually trickster with weave the arkane self-sustain on mana and MoM + full dodge.

So weave the arkane 8% reduction + AA + 51% spell dodge if i can find a pair of solid atziri steps and potions, ultimately you stop casting on reflect if it becomes to much due to MoM.

Plan is a sparker though, but if i land this jewel in SSF i'm swapping over instantly :D

Something about whirling + fortify as a full acro/eva shadow into a pack and then unleashing 360 knives just seems like it would be hell of a lot of fun to play.

Peace,

-Boem-

HoA is there for show, I am running Hatred + Enfeeble. I also use WB+fortify for more mobility and defense. As for why Inquisitor, Inevitable Judgement makes Hatred more potent. I am already critting on almost every hit, so Hatred is much more valuable.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Feb 16, 2017, 5:42:47 PM
Yeah if you run hatred, it makes a lot of sense :) just didn't see it in your links anywhere, might have glossed over it.

You tried using that conversion axe with lightning warp on it? You could go full ele and shock + shater ignoring physical reflect entirely.

Anyway, sort of derail on my own thread so eh, good luck with the build :D \o

Peace,

-Boem-
This is the future of PoE. Instead of new skills, we will now have meaningful variations of the same skills.

EK with 10 projects in an arc
EK with maybe 50% less projectiles but 100% increased projectile speed
etc etc.

Absolutely excited to see how the game changes with threshold jewels dont suck.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Feb 16, 2017, 5:53:50 PM
"
Nephalim wrote:

Absolutely excited to see how the game changes with threshold jewels dont suck.

I know that feel. :D
- raics, 06.08.2016

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info