X of uses remaining..

Actually.. there is quite a lot of different leagues stones that can drop at the moment. But i suspect if you want to farm 3 certain leagues only, you will have to trade for some of it, which i think is totally fine. While i dont mind trading, this is something i just want to explore as i go so i will probably use w/e league stones i find.

Past leagues
The Essence leagues ran from September 2, 2016 to November 28, 2016.
The Prophecy leagues ran from June 3, 2016 to August 29, 2016.
The Perandus leagues ran from March 4, 2016 to May 30, 2016.
The Talisman leagues ran from December 11, 2015 to March 4, 2016.
The Warbands league and Tempest league ran from July 10, 2015 to October 2, 2015.
The Torment league and Bloodlines league ran from December 12, 2014 to March 24, 2015.
The Rampage league and Beyond league ran from August 20, 2014 to November 20, 2014.
The Ambush league and Invasion league ran from March 5, 2014 to July 5, 2014.
The Domination league and Nemesis league ran from October 23, 2013 to February 23, 2014.
The Anarchy league and Onslaught league ran from June 8, 2013 to October 8, 2013.

Source: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/League

"
matt29234 wrote:
even if they drop often, having to put new stones in addition to sextants every 3 maps is gonna get old really quickly for anyone who clears fast. i hope they change this or i might just be playing hideout warrior for the first month or so of the league

While i understand what you mean, i gotta disagree though because i really enjoy the part of the game where you have to customize a lot, and i would even ask for more.

They could however prolong the effects of sextants, since they are a pernament addition to the game and league stones are not. Maybe 5 or 6 maps would be okey for you?
Last edited by Anubis2108 on Feb 17, 2017, 5:03:22 PM
Wait, what?

You e-mailed them suggestions on the impending league 2 weeks from today.

Well, boy, howdy, I am sure they will take that into account.

I like the random nature of it. Some do not. Such is life, and I doubt a fanbase as diverse as POE's will ever truly agree on {everything} - edit - anything (see Lab, trading, Atlas, power creep, ES/VP, etc).

I guess I should e-mail Support my kudo's!
Last edited by Slaanesh69 on Feb 17, 2017, 5:04:41 PM
"
DramatikMan wrote:
"
Demonoz wrote:
My only question is how exactly will these league stones work in Party Play? If two people are playing together, and they both have 6 different stones active, will there be 6 leagues active in those areas they are in? Meaning 5-6 Players playing together could possibly have all leagues running in the same area at once? Now that would be kinda crazy... Is it just gonna select 3 peoples stones at random? How is group play gonna work with these?

It's probably going to work like sextants currently do. Player#1 opens a map - his leaguestones lose a charge, and the rest of his party gets to run that map with Player#1's three leagues being active for free.

Ok but what about non mapping situations? So i guess player #1 or party leader in other words?
Makes sense i dont group a whole lot so i didn't even think about them working like sextants do. That does make sense indeed. Thanks \m/
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info