X of uses remaining..

I like it. I had hoped on a solid set to run whenever, but some forced variation isn't a bad thing.

It's not like their are so many unfun league's...

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I am dissapointed but I also understand why they have done it, they don't want the market place flooded with legacy gear, that would happen if they were up for longer or weren't consumable.
People must see opening Pandora's box isn't always what it's cracked up to be, they have to protect you from your own greed.
Ohwell atleast we can hoard belts and chance orbs and just use the waypoint to keep going back with new onces till we got a hh xd and that for one nemesis stone so i think it's still worth it still wish number of uses was higher or a rare mod with infinitexd
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
It's another case of false expectations, presumptions and assumptions leading to disappointment because reality doesn't fit the wishful thinking.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Mythabril wrote:
It's another case of false expectations, presumptions and assumptions leading to disappointment because reality doesn't fit the wishful thinking.

I'm not sure if that is true.
I can only talk for myself, but I wasn't hyped about this league at all and would be dissapointed about droppable zana mods as a main league mechanic either way.
"
bSun0000 wrote:
Dammit. This LL stones is ruined my dream (( They are limited with only a few uses! I hope they will be common. I mean really common.

Or give me a way to recharge the ones I like
yea it seems they are really afraid of giving too much fun to the players :(
Classic GGG....

I just couldn't freakin' believe it when I saw it....

I was hoping to run Perandus / Nemesis + any other league permanently....and I saw ....CHARGES...

RNG upon RNG, check upon check, as If we didn't have a TON of things to check already.........

"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
"
EKTELESTES wrote:
Classic GGG....

I was hoping to run Perandus / Nemesis + any other league permanently....and I saw ....CHARGES...

RNG upon RNG, check upon check, as If we didn't have a TON of things to check already.........

But D3 gets a necromancer...
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
EKTELESTES wrote:
Classic GGG....

But D3 gets a necromancer...

Who cares about D3, honestly. I tried to play it last year and I lasted 1-2 days max.

Grim Dawn on the other hand, yeah. That's a TOP quality game. If it had online servers and ladders it could easily match up PoE.

Anyway, for the life of me I can't understand why the tons of fun we had in Perandus can't be repeated once again. We so totally deserve it after so many bad moments in the past; Performance problems, lags, servers etc etc, endless list.

Of course we had fun, too, !

But why can't they just go ALL OUT like Perandus and make it a hassle - free League???

EDIT: Mapping in 2.6 =

Roll maps - Roll sextants - Try to find League stones - Boxes, go back -> , essences -> go back corrupt , Cadiro -> go back coins,

Players -> go back to desktop, CURSE.

"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
Last edited by EKTELESTES on Feb 16, 2017, 6:14:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info