X of uses remaining..

Dammit. This LL stones is ruined my dream (( They are limited with only a few uses! I hope they will be common. I mean really common.
Last bumped on Feb 17, 2017, 5:36:39 PM
maybe he once u don't want to run will be common xd just wish there are unique once or some rare/magic onces that roll a mod that says doesn't use charges or something xd
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
YES.
I already feel overwhelmed min-maxing chisels+map mods+zanamods+sextants, dropping currency on maps in hopes of getting returns and rewards, and now what are we getting?
amazing concept and potentially an amazing league, gated behind another currency sink to min-max. unless they drop VERY often, it will ruin the fun for me.

:(
Classic ggg, take a great idea and then nerf it until it becomes boring.
Masters, perandus league, strongboxes, all nerfed after a week or so to become tedious.

All I wanted was to finally be able to replay perandus/breach and nemesis. But nooo, now we need them to drop while there's 14 useless league modifiers as well.

If these stones don't drop every single map and have at the very least 20 uses per rare version and unlimited per unique version, it'll be a pointless league.

Prove ProjectPT wrong ggg, don't give us a boring league. Make the game fun for once.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
I was very disappointed when I saw they had charges... and a very low amount at that. I really hope they will drop often.
Guess no farming all the high powered league uniques. Awww.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Lol, everything in this game is a grindfest. Enjoy.
"
sarahaustin wrote:

jep called GRINDING gear games for a reason xd
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
satanttin wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

jep called GRINDING gear games for a reason xd

Yes, it's also called "gg-games" for a reason. Not ggdf "Grinding Gear Drudge Fest".

Charges are boring, I don't give a flying f*** about playing anything besides perandus/breach and nemesis and I don't feel like grinding out chaos constantly to keep buying modifiers when you can literally do that at the zana device.

Horrible decision as usual, GGDF.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
I'm more worried that the drops will be tiered. GGG knows tons of people want to play nemesis and perandus.

IF those types of stones are as rare or more rare than (for example) Chayula splinters then a good number of players will be stuck with league stones that are kinda wack.

I hope there isn't some weird drop table for these and all stones have an EQUAL chance to drop otherwise yeah...the league will get kind of annoying trying to trade for all of the stones you want.
Last edited by Prizy on Feb 16, 2017, 5:17:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info